07/12 - Tim Allen Tuesday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

exdotish

Reaction score
What the heck? PC caught three Zoltars and then that was it. I didn't change anything, no other scripts going, set to GoHam and no other jobs are on...

TheDuck

Reaction score
Good idea. Unfortunately I've taken a firm stance against writing HITs like that. I do absurd amounts of writing during the academic semester. If I can get a break from it, I need it. Otherwise I would go crazy and end up revolting against every paper that I have next semester. I still read the news every morning though :)
As someone who grades a lot of papers on my end, what do you kids these days consider absurd amounts of writing?

Reactions: exdotish

Bokamo

Reaction score
Here come the Z's! Morning ya'll!

exdotish

Reaction score
As someone who grades a lot of papers on my end, what do you kids these days consider absurd amounts of writing?
Well, I'm a sociology and psych major. Just finished up my first year. A 'long' paper by my standards was usually in the 15-20 page range. And that by itself isn't too bad, but because I'm dumb and overload on classes I would usually have multiple of those to work on at a time. Plus other smaller papers that were due several times a week. It felt absurd. I was almost always writing way more often than I was studying.

Reactions: Bokamo and TheDuck
Reaction score
Hmmmm. y'day while everyone was dropping 100+ Zoltars I maxxed out at 42 - didn't change anything in my settings.
Today - only 3 so far.

Any tips? It's not PC or 'net, fiber and new build.

I'm using the Panda Crazy, but I notice I'm getting 3 accepted - 79 too fast. Are my settings off?

Not running any TM PANDAS, just Cray Cray script.

I LOVE YOU BEAUTIFUL PEOPLE EACH AND EVERY ONE!

Last edited:

thatgirly

Reaction score
Hmmmm. y'day while everyone was dropping 100+ Z I maxxed out at 42 - didn't change anything in my settings.
Today - only 3 so far.

I'm using the Panda Crazy, but I notice I'm getting 3 accepted - 79 too fast. Are my settings off?

Not running in TM PANDAS, just Cray Cray script.

Same here. Only caught 30 yesterday, not sure where I am going wrong.

Reactions: Liz and exdotish

sryan66611

Contributor
Reaction score
Hmmmm. y'day while everyone was dropping 100+ Zoltars I maxxed out at 42 - didn't change anything in my settings.
Today - only 3 so far.

Not running in TM PANDAS, just Cray Cray script.

yea if you have too fast it means you are getting PRE's and you have something that is require lots of page requests which is slowing down your panda crazy script

Either fix the timer or find out whats sending the page requests.

Status
Not open for further replies.