07/11 - Workout Wednesday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jaded

The real themildone
Administrator
Reaction score
HaS ANYone done the $3.75 survey that wants your fitbitdata? Wondering if it's quick enough that I don't care about giving them a whole bunch of personal information for money.

Jerami

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Survey Study(~ 5 minutes) | Accept
Requester: Uni Konstanz Decision Labs [AUFTKQAFT3O76] Contact
TV: No Reviews
TO: No Reviews
TO2: [Hrly=14.63] [Pen=null] [Res=null] [Rec=100%] [Rej=0] [ToS=0] [Brk=0]
Reward: 1.00
Duration: 900
Available: 1
Description: In this study you will answer questions about a short text describing a hypothetical scenario. Afterwards, you will answer some additional questionnaires about yourself. This will take about 5 minutes of your time and you will receive 1 Dollar.
Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 90; Exc: [-1349742472-96918] DoesNotExist
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.3.7
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]

BotBleepityBoopBot

Saddest Snail
Reaction score
HaS ANYone done the $3.75 survey that wants your fitbitdata? Wondering if it's quick enough that I don't care about giving them a whole bunch of personal information for money.
Started it and realized it wasn't enough for the info they were going to be harvestin' from me so I returned it.

Jerami

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Respond to facial expressions. You may complete up to 3 of these HITs. | Accept
Requester: Psych Lab [A393FCZMTI02W5] Contact
TO: [Pay=4.33] [Fast=5.00] [Comm=0.00] [Fair=5.00] [Reviews=3] [ToS=0]
TO2: No Reviews
Reward: 1.10
Duration: 10800
Available: 42
Description: You will rate the emotions conveyed by facial expressions in terms of their authenticity and familiarity. You may perform up to 3 of these HITs.
Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 97; Total approved HITs GreaterThan 50; Location EqualTo US
[tr][td]
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]

Jaded

The real themildone
Administrator
Reaction score
Started it and realized it wasn't enough for the info they were going to be harvestin' from me so I returned it.
I keep grabbing it and starting it and then returning it because of what they want,* then wondering if I should just do it.

I mean I totally shouldn't, that's a whole lot of info plus a ToS violation. But, like, I'm poor and need to buy stuff.

edit: I don't actually remember what they want. I just remember noping out the first tiem and remembering that ev3er since.

Last edited:
Reactions: jan and themildone

Rogue and Ready

Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Rate the skill of a surgeon shown on a video clip | Accept
Requester: C-SATS, Inc [A15ZSKX8TUCGEU] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$6.54] [Pay=2.71] [Fast=4.16] [Comm=2.00] [Rej=0] [ToS=0] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=3.12] [Fast=4.64] [Comm=4.04] [Fair=4.25] [Reviews=97] [ToS=0]
TO2: [Hrly=10.80] [Pen=1.00 days] [Res=null] [Rec=25%] [Rej=0] [ToS=0] [Brk=2]
Reward: 0.67
Duration: 2700
Available: 4
Description: This is a research study where you watch a video clip of a surgical procedure (no patient or surgeon identification is shown) and rate the skill level of the surgeon. (undefined)
Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; C-SATS Block DoesNotExist ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95; Location EqualTo US
[tr][td]
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]
o[/td][/tr]

Reactions: KillMoles

Rogue and Ready

Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Morality Survey | Accept
Requester: Shoko W. [A1QJ6AOVO1FB8U] Contact
TO: [Pay=2.83] [Fast=5.00] [Comm=0.00] [Fair=5.00] [Reviews=7] [ToS=0]
TO2: [Hrly=7.41] [Pen=1.00 days] [Res=null] [Rec=null] [Rej=0] [ToS=0] [Brk=0]
Reward: 0.75
Duration: 1800
Available: 1
Description: Give us your opinion about social perception regarding moral and legal offenses
Qualifications: Group A DoesNotExist ; took IVAT DoesNotExist ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 97; Location EqualTo US
[tr][td]
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]
o[/td][/tr]

Jharkan

Internets EXPERT
Contributor
Reaction score
I don't think I've ever used my jeffrey du quals..

BotBleepityBoopBot

Saddest Snail
Reaction score
This has probably been said but that $5 car insurance hit from yesterday is now 10¢
It's a different HIT. You can do both. I did the second because she was so generous on the pay with the first.

I keep grabbing it and starting it and then returning it because of what they want, then wondering if I should just do it.

I mean I totally shouldn't, that's a whole lot of info plus a ToS violation. But, like, I'm poor and need to buy stuff.
I understand that...I was going to do it because today is slow for me on all sites but just couldn't justify it. Seemed kinda fishy.

Reactions: Jaded

Jaded

The real themildone
Administrator
Reaction score
It's a different HIT. You can do both. I did the second because she was so generous on the pay with the first.

I understand that...I was going to do it because today is slow for me on all sites but just couldn't justify it. Seemed kinda fishy.
/me returns it.

yeah, probably not a good idea.

Jharkan

Internets EXPERT
Contributor
Reaction score
serious question - ..what would they possibly end up knowing about someone like me, other than I go through several intervals of lots of walking?

I mean.. are they going to find out *gasp* that I sleep at night like most people [who have day time jobs]?

Last edited:
Reactions: themildone

Jaded

The real themildone
Administrator
Reaction score
serious question - ..what would they possibly end up knowing about someone like me, other than I go through several intervals of lots of walking?
I don't remember what it asked for, I just remember noping out the first time. It won't let me go look again so I can't answer this.

Jharkan

Internets EXPERT
Contributor
Reaction score
I don't remember what it asked for, I just remember noping out the first time. It won't let me go look again so I can't answer this.
oh

well, if you can't look again

..why do you care?

GTR

Reaction score
So I just got back, that's the last time I get a taco from a taco truck and from a guy selling them named Jesus. I got the taco, ate it, and the next thing I know I wake up in a facility in Mexico, and I am being forced to work on a computer doing surveys and getting paid pennies a day. As strange as this was it seemed oddly familiar.

But thankfully I was able to escape when out of nowhere this guy comes in, takes his shirt and pants off, then starts roundhouse kicking the hell out of everyone, this gave me a chance to get away.

I was able to cross the border without any problem what so ever, I can see where they are right about building a 1000 ft tall 5000-mile long wall for 100 trillion dollars. Anyway, all this talk has made me hungry, I'm gonna go try out this new taco truck vendor, be back...

Jaded

The real themildone
Administrator
Reaction score
oh

well, if you can't look again

..why do you care?
I didn't know until just then that I couldn't look again. I forgot to addthat part.

Status
Not open for further replies.