Status
Not open for further replies.

HelloHello

Reaction score
Title: Listen to sounds and answer questions (bonus up to $2.89!) | PANDA
Requester: Computational Audition [AIOOK9HZ16SLH] (Req TV): $14.62/hr/hr
(TO): [Pay: N/A] [Fair: N/A] [Comm: N/A] [Fast: N/A]
Description:
If you see a blank page, please deactivate ad-blocker and refresh the page. In this study you will listen to sounds and answer questions. There is a bonus of $2.89 upon completion of the full task (20 min approx).
Time: 1 hour(s)
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $0.10
Qualifications: batch1 DoesNotExist ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95; Location EqualTo US;
Bonus paid almost IMMEDIATELY.

CrazyCatLady

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Big bonus! lol Maybe I'll just take the rest of the day off. :wink:

Greetings from Amazon Mechanical Turk,

You've received a bonus from CB Researcher for work related to 39TX062QX3SMJIXMSWOBVMKZMBVX35.
The value of your bonus is: $0.15 USD

The Requester included this note:
Response accuracy bonus

Thanks for being a Worker on Mechanical Turk!
Man if I got that..I'd take the next week off too! :wink:

turker4hire

Reaction score
It's so slow, I decided to torture myself and do one of those long James Billings Market Research Surveys. Ugh, what was I thinking. I hope they at least pay the bonus today, even though I know its not going to cover my time.

turker4hire

Reaction score
Ok, newbie question here. How do you export Hits to this forum? It never works for me when I try to export from Hit Finder. It seems that I get a text version that I can copy and paste, but that's not very useful without clickable links.

Skittles

It's Pumpkinninny!
Reaction score
Ok, newbie question here. How do you export Hits to this forum? It never works for me when I try to export from Hit Finder. It seems that I get a text version that I can copy and paste, but that's not very useful without clickable links.
For hit Finder, you click on the Blue Arrow next to the hit and then click BBCode

airportkevin

Reaction score
It's so slow, I decided to torture myself and do one of those long James Billings Market Research Surveys. Ugh, what was I thinking. I hope they at least pay the bonus today, even though I know its not going to cover my time.
They usually pay very quickly. That's about the only good thing about those surveys.

Skittles

It's Pumpkinninny!
Reaction score
Title: NLI Logic Games Color (1 - first 10) | Accept
Requester: BIU NLP [A3UENPLNM9AQBK] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$12.59] [Pay=Good] [Approval=1-3 days] [Comm=Excellent] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=2.27] [Fast=3.60] [Comm=2.50] [Fair=3.33] [Reviews=18] [ToS=1]
TO2: No Reviews
Reward: 1.00
Duration: 4:00:00
Available: 5
Description: Given a sentence taken from the web, write your own 3 sentences that are definitely correct, incorrect or neither - about the situation or event from the given sentence.
Qualifications: NLI Logic Games for Locations GreaterThan 84; NLI Logic Games Test Location GreaterThan 84; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 95; Location In AU, CA, GB, US, ZA

turker4hire

Reaction score
For hit Finder, you click on the Blue Arrow next to the hit and then click BBCode
I've tried clicking all the export options, but nothing seems to happen. The MTurk Crowd and TurkerView options will prompt me if I want to export, and I've tried answering "yes", "YES", and "Yes" but again nothing happens. I've done some testing and I've noticed that when I try clicking different export options it copies information to the Windows Clipboard, but its always text only no HTML links. Do I need to reinstall MTurk Suite to get the BBCode to work?

turker4hire

Reaction score
They usually pay very quickly. That's about the only good thing about those surveys.
He quickly paid 1 cent hit base with a thank you note, but I have yet to receive the bonus, though.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.