07/10 - Wish Wednesday!

Do you like the new requester information on MTurk?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

LucyO

Contributor
Sole Survivor
Reaction score
Good Morning!!! Today's thread made me think of Princess Bride. If work doesn't pick up I'm going to go on an 80s movie bender.....actually, I think I'll do it even if it does pick up...

ducky

good brain, good life
Mentor
Contributor
Reaction score
Good Morning, when I signed in this morning I know have a black box that has all the requester information in it that hovers over every job. Is there a way to turn this off?
The TurkerviewJS script added an option to hide the popup boxes

Kennedy

Contributor
Reaction score
OMG you guys my Manless Cave is showing up any minute. When that is done I can turk in style! And never earn enough to even pay for the thing, lol.

Kristina M Greer

Reaction score
I wish AIVO would spontaneously combust....
Freaking 67 rejects from them so far and they still refuse to respond to me.. I fired off another email (I'm sure it won't do any good) As far as I can tell its fraud. There is no way I screwed up that many bounding hits circling a dang phone. I will be sending an email for every freaking rejection. Whenever they finally grade them all.. Damn this just set my day to pissy,

jan

Reaction score
Freaking 67 rejects from them so far and they still refuse to respond to me.. I fired off another email (I'm sure it won't do any good) As far as I can tell its fraud. There is no way I screwed up that many bounding hits circling a dang phone. I will be sending an email for every freaking rejection. Whenever they finally grade them all.. Damn this just set my day to pissy,
:hug:

Castor

Reaction score

They had something like a 67% approval rating when I looked them up yesterday. That's the worst I've seen so far. Needless to say not doing them anymore!

Kristina M Greer

Reaction score
Well crap... Hoping it goes away. I'm in Orlando so we won't get hit with it but, I am going out in a few anyways, might as well as stock up on some water. I was just telling my mom how afraid I was of this hurricane season, its been nothing but rainy so far, more so than usual this time of year. I have one of those emergency food kits that doesn't expire for 30 years I had got from Walmart last year for $20. But I need to add to it, like canned proteins like spam :p

Louiedoo1

Reaction score
The TurkerviewJS script added an option to hide the popup boxes
Thank you for the help, I am new to using these scripts, can you tell me or show me where to turn them off? They are driving me crazy. I have Turkerview set through Tampermonkey

Status
Not open for further replies.