07/10 - Torta Tuesday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

themildone

the real Jaded
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
You might wanna consider moving all that water causes black mold.
nowhere I can move to, I'm in income-based housing. gonna contact HUD if she doesn't do something about it by the end of this week.

Minx2121

Reaction score
Morning sugars are a huge problem in society today. Get some more protein and fiber in your diet people, put those fruity pebbles down!
For sure! I like fruit in the morning :happy:

Business Cat

Catipalist
Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Solve an Analysis Problem | PANDA
Requester: Trace Project [A3NIJSSE1P5UBE] (Req TV): N/A
(TO): [Pay: N/A] [Fair: N/A] [Comm: N/A] [Fast: N/A]
Description:
The purpose of this research to develop an application to improve reasoning and reporting of a decision based on that reasoning.
Time: 4 hour(s)
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $16.00
Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 95; Exp4 Qualification Exists ; Location EqualTo US;

iirc the last one of these was dece but I could be misremembering idk

Reactions: thismegan

Kennedy

Contributor
Reaction score
Morning everyone! Today is starting out stellar, for me at least, on mturk. So busy the last hour I couldn't post. But, it's stalled now and I am going to have to get ready for lunch and work shortly. Hope everyone is having a profitable day!

rsclone

This is my partner Fellatio Del Toro
Banned
Reaction score
Title: Perceptions of Others | Accept
Requester: Social Motives Lab Miami University [A1UBMXLQRBF6YE] Contact
TO: [Pay=2.08] [Fast=4.71] [Comm=5.00] [Fair=5.00] [Reviews=29] [ToS=0]
Reward: 1.00
Duration: 10800
Available: 1
Description: In this survey, you will respond to questions about others.
Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95; Location EqualTo US
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.3.7
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]
f[/td][/tr]

TheUnclubbableGamer

Reaction score
Greetings from Amazon Mechanical Turk,

You've received a bonus from Dillon Bowen for work related to 3E24UO25Q02CAE1WRVFE494TPB16O7.
The value of your bonus is: $10.00 USD

The Requester included this note:
Dear participant,

Thank you for participating in the experiment "Time and Money".

I am pleased to inform you that your responses have been approved!

Last edited:

Mecca

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
nowhere I can move to, I'm in income-based housing. gonna contact HUD if she doesn't do something about it by the end of this week.
If that is happening a lot and it is causing enough water to produce smells and youre using words like flooded....your drywall and flooring is going to be covered in mold that you won't be able to see until it over takes the ENTIRE THING, it will give you and your son breathing and health problems.

Kennedy

Contributor
Reaction score
Greetings from Amazon Mechanical Turk,

You've received a bonus from The Wharton School for work related to 3HRWUH63QU2SSAKXGTBHO8WURRJ5NZ.
The value of your bonus is: $8.72 USD

The Requester included this note:
Thank you for your careful work on our HIT.

Thanks for being a Worker on Mechanical Turk!

Sincerely,
Amazon Mechanical Turk
https://www.mturk.com

Now that is the type of email I like to receive!

themildone

the real Jaded
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
If that is happening a lot and it is causing enough water to produce smells and youre using words like flooded....your drywall and flooring is going to be covered in mold that you won't be able to see until it over takes the ENTIRE THING, it will give you and your son breathing and health problems.
I know. but short of going to a shelter, there's nowhere for my son and I to go.

Mecca

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
The house I use to live in had mold issues, they had "fixed them to the eye" but not like they should have...when it rained one of the basement walls would leak all over the finished carpet, you could see the mold coming through the wall after about 3 years, then in other places of the house it started happening too, it always smelled funny and we figured out why...

They moved a new family in there in like 2 weeks...they literally just painted over the mold that was so thick it was eating through the paint.

Mecca

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I know. but short of going to a shelter, there's nowhere for my son and I to go.
You really should take pictures of all of this stuff, I did of mine in case the landlord wanted to be a dick when we left..luckily they didn't. Making you live in a flooded/moldy house is illegal.

the miser

Reaction score
nope, the upstairs apartment's AC. third time this has happened, second time this year.
My friends rented an apartment that use to do that, they were on the bottom floor however so it didn't affect anyone. The ac unit would just turn into a giant block of ice and then defrost all over the floor.

themildone

the real Jaded
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
My friends rented an apartment that use to do that, they were on the bottom floor however so it didn't affect anyone. The ac unit would just turn into a giant block of ice and then defrost all over the floor.
this has something to do with the fact that their condensation line drains into mine and it gets clogged or something? I'm not sure. Also not sure why the 'maintenance' guys have 'fixed' it 4 times now and yet it continues to happen. (I put maintenance in ' ' because I'm pretty sure they couldn't maintenance a cardboard box)

Status
Not open for further replies.