Title: Answer a survey about leader nonverbal communication | Accept
Requester: Jessica Peck [A205LVWX858I1W] Contact
TV: No Reviews
TO: No Reviews
TO2: No Reviews
Reward: 1.00
Duration: 3600
Available: 1
Description: Participate in an activity related to status and nonverbal communication
Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 90; Location EqualTo US
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.3.7
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]
.[/td][/tr]

We expect many individuals to find participation in this study enjoyable. Starts off with writing

Kerek

Red Cat-Bear
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score

tempo

Contributor
Reaction score
I think I've lost my qual

:rain:

It's not from taking too little time, and not from failure to be descriptive/ thoughtful at least

I see the are week 11 hits up, but i don't remember or know my inclusion group number, and i have nothing available
Mine is still pending and I didn't lose my qual because I've seen the $16 hit yesterday, but I'll probably work on it by the end of the week as I usually do.

4ourfuture

Contributor
Reaction score
Jharkan @Jharkan I completed my SC forecast hit Tuesday the 3rd and it was approved and paid by Friday the 6th. I give thoughtful answers and spend the proper amount of time on it, I'm just wrong most of the time. I'm one of the lowest ranks last I checked, so I'm interested to see if they've dropped me this week or if they're keeping me around for amusement.

Reactions: SherryNotShirley

cosmia

Reaction score
All of the ones that I've been catching are telling me there is something wrong with the page, so I've had to throw them back. I tried different browsers and they still didn't work. I did get three of them to work though...
I'm not 100% sure if it still works this way, but I think you get locked out for an hour once you return a project endor hit. It'll start giving you an error message instead of loading anything. Sometimes it happens if you end up trying to work on a zoltar that isn't the oldest one in your queue too. I've had it happen randomly while I was working through a bunch in a row, then I had to go back through my queue and try each of them until I ended up on the "active" one that actually loads. Maybe that's what happened?

Jharkan

Internets EXPERT
Contributor
Reaction score
Jharkan @Jharkan I completed my SC forecast hit Tuesday the 3rd and it was approved and paid by Friday the 6th. I give thoughtful answers and spend the proper amount of time on it, I'm just wrong most of the time. I'm one of the lowest ranks last I checked, so I'm interested to see if they've dropped me this week or if they're keeping me around for amusement.
If they don't keep you around for amusement, i will

mboone73

The Last Hit Poster
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Half-Ass
Reaction score
I'm not 100% sure if it still works this way, but I think you get locked out for an hour once you return a project endor hit. It'll start giving you an error message instead of loading anything. Sometimes it happens if you end up trying to work on a zoltar that isn't the oldest one in your queue too. I've had it happen randomly while I was working through a bunch in a row, then I had to go back through my queue and try each of them until I ended up on the "active" one that actually loads. Maybe that's what happened?
Yea, you'll get locked out of the current batch if you return one. Turk logic I guess. It's better to give an answer if you're unsure. Even if it's the wrong one.

themildone

the real Jaded
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
zoltars done? I forgot to turn on my panda until just now :(

Reactions: 4ourfuture

Mecca

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Nerdlab wanting entirely to much writing today.

RancidYetti

[redacted]
Reaction score
Good morning fellow humans. It's one of those days where I'm going to be way too picky and probably not make much money. I've made peace with that. I normally don't mind writing but it's just not happening today.

First HIT: "Write one or two paragraphs..."

So let's get some damn money. Or not, whatever, it's cool.

Status
Not open for further replies.