07/10 - Six Months On Sunday

Status
Not open for further replies.

T. Leela

Oh Lord...
Contributor
Reaction score
I wonder how I am blocked from hyperion when I'm not aware of ever having done any of their hits.

T. Leela

Oh Lord...
Contributor
Reaction score
Post a screenshot or copy-paste-text of exactly what you're seeing that makes you think you're blocked, please.
I guess I just inferred it, I could have sworn is specifically said we hate you don't come back. Anyway:

Sorry, there was an error processing this request. Invalid user - 381.

VGB

dr. peepee poopoo
Reaction score
I guess I just inferred it, I could have sworn is specifically said we hate you don't come back. Anyway:

just slow on the draw, there. They have a couple of error messages when things have already been done, that being one of them. They'll also "block" you if you answer an attention check wrong, but you can just go back into your queue and redo it.

edit for clarity: in this case, the profile has already been flagged/dealt with, so its a dead job left on the mTurk list

Last edited:
Reactions: T. Leela

clickhappier

┬──┬ ノ( ゜-゜ノ)
Subforum Curator
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score

Yep, that's what I suspected. That has nothing to do with blocks. Blocks are very specific dangerous things done on the MTurk system, which show you warnings OUTSIDE of the HIT iframe and prevent you from accepting a HIT at all. What you're seeing there is just a broken HIT which are very common with Hyperion.

essjay

Filthy Casual
Contributor
Reaction score
I took a nap and made dinner for the kids and opened a whole bunch of news articles before realizing that the batch was gone.

Reactions: coffeeowl

coffeeowl

hoo?
Contributor
Mentor
Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
I took a nap and made dinner for the kids and opened a whole bunch of news articles before realizing that the batch was gone.

I grabbed 21 when I got home then they were gone.

Reactions: essjay

T. Leela

Oh Lord...
Contributor
Reaction score
Yep, that's what I suspected. That has nothing to do with blocks. Blocks are very specific dangerous things done on the MTurk system, which show you warnings OUTSIDE of the HIT iframe and prevent you from accepting a HIT at all. What you're seeing there is just a broken HIT which are very common with Hyperion.
Oh ok thanks I feel better now.

tricker

Contributor
Reaction score
:wave:

Finally log on this weekend ready to do some work and...there's no work! (well not for me or for any quals I have).

How's the weekend been for y'all?

essjay

Filthy Casual
Contributor
Reaction score
I grabbed 21 when I got home then they were gone.
I have no motivation to do anything else and am instead making a series of Puddles Pity Party gifs to send to a friend because I am an asshole and he doesn't like clowns.

Status
Not open for further replies.