07/10 - Fulfilling Friday

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skittles

It's Pumpkinninny!
Reaction score
Title: Complete an interesting academic research study! (12 minutes)(~ 12 minutes) | PANDA
Requester: Kellogg Kteily Lab [A8VNY3KPRHHRC] (Req TV): $13.28/hr/hr
(TO): [Pay: N/A] [Fair: N/A] [Comm: N/A] [Fast: N/A]
Description:
Academic research study, very interesting! About 12 min, pays $2 with the chance for more in bonus!
Time: 1 hour(s)
HITs Available: 64
Reward: $2.00
Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 500; CR Research Group #2 DoesNotExist ; e6b697d9 DoesNotExist ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 97; Exc: [1678624605-232437] DoesNotExist ; Location In US;
:thinking:

Reactions: Concise

Willie_Cat

Contributor
Reaction score
I caught that hit, saw 9 returns, and became wary of it. It looks like several mini-survey links are involved, so I returned it.
Hi Jan et. al,,

Where do you look to see the number of Returns for a HIT? This is something I'd like to be able to see. Thanks.

I am using Panda Crazy...

Last edited:

Skittles

It's Pumpkinninny!
Reaction score
Title: Accessing veterinary care during COVID-19 pandemic | PANDA
Requester: Colleen Duncan [AKYI0L302QDOV] (Req TV): $22.90/hr/hr
(TO): [Pay: N/A] [Fair: N/A] [Comm: N/A] [Fast: N/A]
Description:
Survey about accessing veterinary care for your pet(s) during the COVID-19 pandemic
Time: 1 hour(s)
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $1.00
Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThan 1000; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 98; Location EqualTo US;

Blakkat

Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Understanding Dynamic Systems (Time-sensitive, ~45 minutes, $5 + bonus) | Accept
Requester: MU Social Action Lab [A1V5CSLF3UKNIQ] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$22.62] [Pay=Generous] [Approval=1-3 days] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=1] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=4.16] [Fast=4.48] [Comm=4.09] [Fair=4.58] [Reviews=130] [ToS=2]
TO2: No Reviews
Reward: 5.00
Duration: 1:30:00
Available: 0
Description: This is a university study that aims to help us understand how people make decisions and interact with systems that change over time. This involves an interactive task followed by a questionnaire.
Qualifications: Not available from queue exports.

freekshow420

Reaction score
Greetings from Amazon Mechanical Turk,

You've received a bonus from Computational Audition for work related to 3H4IKZHALD6RJ5DYJBWW21CU0PHNNB.
The value of your bonus is: $2.24 USD

The Requester included this note:
Thank for participating! Here is your bonus.

Thanks for being a Worker on Mechanical Turk!

klyde

No, I don't want to see your pog collection
Contributor
Reaction score
Reactions: jan

jan

Reaction score
did you is the question
I almost did, but I looked at the weather and decided to bring my plants in. We're going to get a little wind (up here, 40mph is a lot) and maybe even some flooding (VT isn't used to torrents of rain, like FL). Also, wanted to stake my tomatoes. Cut my peach tree a little more.

Fay looks like she's headed straight for us (well, after she hits NJ, PA, NY, CT, MA.

But after that - bull's eye!

Reactions: savvy

James Houghton

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I'm running a multiplayer "clue" game at 4:30 Eastern time today, wanted to put the word out. The game takes 20-30 mins (depending on lobby time), and pays ~$4. You work with a team of people to solve a mystery, and many people think it's pretty fun. =)

The HIT will be called "!!BEGIN NOW!! Collaborative "Clue" Game NOW (5-20 mins, $1-$4 bonus)" just to get your attention, and will come from the "Empirica" requester account.

Once you get a HIT, please go straight to the game, otherwise you may not get to play. =)

James Houghton

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I'm running a multiplayer "clue" game at 4:30 Eastern time today, wanted to put the word out. The game takes 20-30 mins (depending on lobby time), and pays ~$4. You work with a team of people to solve a mystery, and many people think it's pretty fun. =)

The HIT will be called "!!BEGIN NOW!! Collaborative "Clue" Game NOW (5-20 mins, $1-$4 bonus)" just to get your attention, and will come from the "Empirica" requester account.

Once you get a HIT, please go straight to the game, otherwise you may not get to play. =)
Should mention that the Qualifications are:
  • 100+ HITs
  • 90%+ Approval
  • US/Canada
  • Haven't played the whole game before. (Only one full play each!)
=)

Reactions: jan

freekshow420

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

i caught the hit about 20 minutes ago i believe it was now , only to get redirected to the end page with a code saying to enter it for my bonus so i did , ..... hope i get that bonus :wink:

pedrohpp

Reaction score
Does anyone know how to perform those standard Amazon HITs? I bought an IOS and would like to add the device to perform specific tasks. If anyone knows I would be grateful

turker4hire

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

What if I did one yesterday? Is this the same exact hit or is it a different crime scenario and I can complete it again?

Blakkat

Contributor
Reaction score
Title: [$0.30 Bonus] Rate Different Website Designs! - 15 Minutes | Accept
Requester: AQUX [A3DJK1MUJTA8TJ] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$12.41] [Pay=Generous] [Approval=Unrated] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
TO: No Reviews
TO2: No Reviews
Reward: 0.90
Duration: 1:00:00
Available: 700
Description: -
Qualifications:
  • [$0.30 Bonus] Rate Different Website Designs! - 15 Minutes Exists
  • Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 1,
  • HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 90,
  • Location EqualTo US

Last edited:

freekshow420

Reaction score
What if I did one yesterday? Is this the same exact hit or is it a different crime scenario and I can complete it again?
thats what i am wondering as well , i did one yesterday and that one worked, i caught one today and just got redirected to the end with the code ,, hopefully i can do another one too. :)

Reactions: turker4hire

freekshow420

Reaction score
Greetings from Amazon Mechanical Turk,

You've received a bonus from Computational Audition for work related to 3SU800BH88GPHSAZW40ZKQZTDWXUQX.
The value of your bonus is: $2.89 USD

The Requester included this note:
Thank for participating! Here is your bonus.

Thanks for being a Worker on Mechanical Turk!

turker4hire

Reaction score
thats what i am wondering as well , i did one yesterday and that one worked, i caught one today and just got redirected to the end with the code ,, hopefully i can do another one too. :)
It would be nice if we could do another one this afternoon, especially with it so slow today.

Status
Not open for further replies.