07/09 - Salami Saturday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

jan

Reaction score
I've got 10 boxes of them from eBay because I was drunk and it seemed a good decision at the time. I consider my knit vests one-time use only.

Jan's son
:eek:

Reactions: Pleco

Squatty

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
I live and breath POTUS elections, and I missed this. :( POTUS elections are my "Super Bowl." :(
They have been posting all week. Keep the Panda running a few days.

Reactions: Barbwire

Barbwire

Averagely-known member
Contributor
Reaction score
I live and breath POTUS elections, and I missed this. :( POTUS elections are my "Super Bowl." :(
this hit has been popping up a lot lately, i would keep your panda running if you want it

i think its a decent hit, 20 minutes~ + good follow up potential if i remember correctly

Reactions: ChristopherASA

ChristopherASA

Contributor
Reaction score
Not at all, man. I always like hearing people's stories if they're willing to share them with a stranger. Sorry I can't be of any help though, I live in a valley surrounded by tall mountains which keeps all the nice lovely heat in and cool sea breezes out.
Well, thanks for the thought, Pleco @Pleco ! Mountains are GRAND, but not if they keep the heat in. If that changes
this hit has been popping up a lot lately, i would keep your panda running if you want it

i think its a decent hit, 20 minutes~ + good follow up potential if i remember correctly
Thanks!

Reactions: Barbwire
Status
Not open for further replies.