Drunken Spelunker
Contributor
Reaction score

Jaded

The real themildone
Administrator
Reaction score
Gooood morning turkeys

I have $150 worth of bills coming out this week and $175 to my name so now would be a good time for everyone to post all the hits. kthxbai

masterx1234

Contributor
Reaction score
Whats the cap on the John Does?

katarina

Needs more coffee
Contributor
Reaction score
Gooood morning turkeys

I have $150 worth of bills coming out this week and $175 to my name so now would be a good time for everyone to post all the hits. kthxbai
Yeah I have $150 worth of bills and I'm supposed to throw a birthday party for my boyfriend who turns 40. I have no idea how I'm going to feed people cause I doubt I'll make that much money this week, the way things are going. Mehhhhhhhhhhhhh I feel your pain

sofaslug

my cat's he-bitch
Reaction score
Yeah I have $150 worth of bills and I'm supposed to throw a birthday party for my boyfriend who turns 40. I have no idea how I'm going to feed people cause I doubt I'll make that much money this week, the way things are going. Mehhhhhhhhhhhhh I feel your pain
I sense a Little Caesars hot and ready kind of birthday party...and no man would judge you for that. It's pizza.*

*technically

masterx1234

Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Memorize the colors of objects! (Psychology Experiment, 1.5 hours) | Accept
Requester: Paul Scotti [A2YQG34FZYPTRS] Contact
TV: No Reviews
TO: No Reviews
TO2: No Reviews
Reward: $9.00
Duration: 3 hours
Available: 1
Description: Research study involving color memory. Earn between $9 to $13.
Requirements: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 750; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 98; Location EqualTo US; Not Allowed DoesNotExist
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.1.17
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]

Sondi

Goddess of soup
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Maybe make lasagna or a spaghetti dinner + a cake? It seems a little fancier/celebratory while still being cheap :) Grocery stores are always putting pasta and pasta sauce on sale and you could get whatever ground meat or sausage is the cheapest

Mecca

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I think I'm going to work at the strip club...I'll up my earnings by 10 dollars.

Reactions: katarina

katarina

Needs more coffee
Contributor
Reaction score
I sense a Little Caesars hot and ready kind of birthday party...and no man would judge you for that. It's pizza.*

*technically
I had plans to smoke a butt, but they're probably just gonna have to deal with burgers and hot dogs. And it's one of those things where only 10 people have said they are coming for sure and there's 30 maybe's....I hate that. ARE YOU COMING OR NOT I NEED TO KNOW lol

katarina

Needs more coffee
Contributor
Reaction score
I think I'm going to work at the strip club...I'll up my earnings by 10 dollars.
I thought about going to that corner everyone's always talking about.

sofaslug

my cat's he-bitch
Reaction score
I had plans to smoke a butt, but they're probably just gonna have to deal with burgers and hot dogs. And it's one of those things where only 10 people have said they are coming for sure and there's 30 maybe's....I hate that. ARE YOU COMING OR NOT I NEED TO KNOW lol
I just did that last weekend. Had a bbq and invited 40 people. 28 maybes and only 7 committed and then 5 showed up. Still eating leftovers.

should have a bring-your-own-meat bbq. It would save you money and the trouble of having to worry about proper food prep :wink:

Reactions: Jaded and Sondi

jan

Reaction score
Potluck?
or hotdogs/hamburgers on the grill :)

eta: (I see we're on the same page with this)

Status
Not open for further replies.