07/08 - Feta Friday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

CatWhiskers

Looking In Your Fridge
Reaction score
I'm going to urgent care today for something I probably should've got to the ER for when it happened two days ago.
Love me, guys.
I was slightly dishonest about why I feel terrible, but yeah.
Long story short, I got electrocuted and my chest hasn't stopped hurting since, and at the time it happened it was so bad I couldn't even stand for a couple of hours. So I'm a bit better, but my chest still feels like something is slamming a sledgehammer into it.
So I'mma urgent care, so I don't waste emergency room time.
WTF! Jeezus, Kessil, hope you get taken care of and can get better quickly.

exdotish

Reaction score
Hold on, why does everyone love Zoltar's so much? I had a couple but ended up returning them when I saw how much was on it. Do they just get really easy and quick after doing a bunch of them?

Raven

I have a list of names, yours is in red underline
Contributor
Reaction score
Hold on, why does everyone love Zoltar's so much? I had a couple but ended up returning them when I saw how much was on it. Do they just get really easy and quick after doing a bunch of them?
That and the script makes each one take under a minute.

Reactions: exdotish

Devil_Dawg

Marine, Husband, Father, Grand Father
Contributor
Reaction score
yes

Reactions: exdotish and corvid

seventhaxis

will turk for steak
Contributor
Reaction score
"No"

Supposedly the best way to make money is batches. I manage to make decent cash just with surveys but I'm inexperienced and these guys and gals know WAY more so I'm going to have to trust them and start learning how to do more batches. Zoltars seem to be a great intro

Sondi

Goddess of soup
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Title: Short survey about new products | PANDA
Requester: Jeff Larson [AK3S4SD3A8K14] (TO)
TO Ratings:
★★★★ 4.00 Communicativity
★★★★ 4.22 Generosity
★★★★ 4.43 Fairness
★★★★ 4.64 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 35 | TOS Flags: 0
Submit a new TO review
Description: Read about two new brands and give us your opinion about their products
Time: 15 minutes
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $0.74
Qualifications: Masters has been granted;HIT approval rate (%) is greater than 96;Location is US

Reactions: Kliq

Raven

I have a list of names, yours is in red underline
Contributor
Reaction score
I'm going to urgent care today for something I probably should've got to the ER for when it happened two days ago.
Love me, guys.
I was slightly dishonest about why I feel terrible, but yeah.
Long story short, I got electrocuted and my chest hasn't stopped hurting since, and at the time it happened it was so bad I couldn't even stand for a couple of hours. So I'm a bit better, but my chest still feels like something is slamming a sledgehammer into it.
So I'mma urgent care, so I don't waste emergency room time.
That is something I think Emergency Room Care would be glad to spend time on...
Good thoughts, vibes, prayers your way.
Don't put yourself last again like that. Electrocution can do all kinds of things to you.

NovaLord

Stargazer
Contributor
Reaction score
What have you guys been doing for JobsBucket? I usually just call it a marketplace and move on. Seems, kinda right I guess.

NovaLord

Stargazer
Contributor
Reaction score
I been doing search, but who knows...
I thought that at first, but they put "Upwork" in marketplace as an example. Which is basically the same thing as jobsbucket.

Bolbor

zug zug
Reaction score
What have you guys been doing for JobsBucket? I usually just call it a marketplace and move on. Seems, kinda right I guess.
Pretty sure by their definitions, it's a referral, but it appears we're all over the place with the answers.

Reactions: seventhaxis
Status
Not open for further replies.