07/08 - Feta Friday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maria Tortilla

Dave Grohl is my spirit animal
Contributor
Reaction score
If you use multiple computers while trying to collect 1 hit, wouldn't you just get lots of PREs??

Reactions: LowCalCalzone

CatWhiskers

Looking In Your Fridge
Reaction score
As in, a script specifically for Zoltar or one that's also used elsewhere? I feel so out of the loop :sofa:
Script specifically for Zolts. Makes them go a lot faster...PLUS, the more you do, the faster you will get.

Here's the thing about batches: When you first start out doing a batch, you're going to be slower and wonder what all the fuss is about. You're going to think to yourself, "I can make WAY more doing a survey than this pennies crap, wth are these people thinking?"

And you'll do surveys for awhile, thinking those "batch people" are insane.

Then one day, it will be really slow. You will keep missing surveys. You'll sit for an hour having done nothing. You'll think, "Well, at least a few pennies is better than no pennies." And you'll do a batch. As stated, it will be slow going. You'll keep looking for more surveys in between each hit from a batch, maybe find one, maybe not, either way, you'll do parts of a batch hit in between because it's so dang slow.

An hour later, you've done a huge amount from the batch hit. Your wrist and arm will hurt, they are not prepared for batch work. You might even have a slight headache. The batch work more than likely will be boring. You will hate life. You will just want the batch to die already, but you can't stop until the batch is gone. You think you'll go insane if you do one. more. hit. from a batch. You'll question yourself, your existence, the meaning of life....and then, you'll take a break. You'll update your HIT DB.

And your jaw will drop. "What the...? How...? Is that number right? I just made all of that? REALLY?"

And while batch work can be mind numbingly boring, you'll soon realize, "I never, EVER want to answer if I am satisfied with my life, if I am just as good, on an equal plane, as others, if I like a lot of luxury in my life, if I ever died from a heart attack while watching tv, how many hits I've done on mTurk, what were they about, in the past week I have felt which of the following: moody, sad, depressed, anxious, jittery, nervous, happy, excited, joyful, cheerful, blah, blah, blah, omg I HATE surveys! Give me more batches!"

Watch. You'll see.

MerryLou

unpalatable
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Sole Survivor
Reaction score
As for my two cents on that jobs bucket discussion, I do search. Because: special purpose search and data crawler, sounds better me than: refers potential customers to businesses.

I guess we'll know when one of use gets blocked.

:tinfoil:

NovaLord

Stargazer
Contributor
Reaction score
I still don't get how anyone is making 200 Zolts without sacrificing goats to Satan. PC won't grab that many. TM won't grab that many.

Reactions: nikicollazo

Sondi

Goddess of soup
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Title: 1 Minute Survey | PANDA
Requester: Yaniv Mordechai Khalfon [ARMAN9E5JN8C0] (TO)
TO Ratings:
★★★★★ 5.00 Communicativity
★★★★ 4.67 Generosity
★★★★★ 5.00 Fairness
★★★★★ 5.00 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 4 | TOS Flags: 0
Submit a new TO review
Description: See if you are eligble for a $25/week
Time: 20 minutes
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $0.10
Qualifications: Location is US
lol nothx.

Reactions: Barbwire and TQueen

Bokamo

Reaction score
An error occurred. Please refresh the current page in your browser.

Every single Z in my queue, refreshing does nothing. WTF zoltar..get with the program.

Status
Not open for further replies.