• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

j0e

Bounty Turker
Contributor
Reaction score
Just curious... why is game talk allowed but music isn't? Tuesday @Tuesday posted when nobody was posting anything but got scolded for it. Now people are posting about video games that have nothing to do with hits while hits are being posted. Maybe my settings are different, but posting a song is no different than posting a gif. I can easily scroll past it. Just like I can with the game talk, but c'mon if you're gonna do something about music then do it for game stuff too.
I have no problem with music postings myself, but I think the main concern was there were too many videos being posted consecutively. I'd say if you want to discuss it with a mod they'd gladly do it in a PM.

Pleco

Friendly Neighborhood Rat
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Damn it Zoltars, if you don't appear I'll practically be forced to play Stardew Valley instead and I was sooooooo motivated to do work today.

Raven

I have a list of names, yours is in red underline
Contributor
Reaction score
I have no problem with music postings myself, but I think the main concern was there were too many videos being posted consecutively. I'd say if you want to discuss it with a mod they'd gladly do it in a PM.
This. ^_^ one person posting videos consecutively is different than multiple people engaging in conversation.

jklmnop

data sanitation engineer
Reaction score
Just curious... why is game talk allowed but music isn't? Tuesday @Tuesday posted when nobody was posting anything but got scolded for it. Now people are posting about video games that have nothing to do with hits while hits are being posted. Maybe my settings are different, but posting a song is no different than posting a gif. I can easily scroll past it. Just like I can with the game talk, but c'mon if you're gonna do something about music then do it for game stuff too.
The posting in question involved nearly half of the posts that were in the thread at the time and was not a discussion nor an occasional aside between a few people. We've addressed this already, let's move on :)

GenericPear

Good Boy
Contributor
Reaction score
Title: A survey about technology and privacy. | PANDA
Requester: Holly Jacobs [A2CN67XVZ1OCRL] (TO)
TO Ratings:

☢☢☢☢☢ 0.00 Communicativity
☢☢☢☢☢ 5.00 Generosity
☢☢☢☢☢ 5.00 Fairness
☢☢☢☢☢ 5.00 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 3
(Submit a new TO rating for this requester)

Description: We are conducting a survey on South Florida residents ages 11-17 about the intersection between technology and privacy. IMPORTANT: In order to participate, you must be located in South Florida, USA AND have a child between the ages of 11 and 17.
Time: 3 days
Hits Available: 1
Reward: $2.00
Qualifications: Location is US-FL

Reactions: MacLeod

TQueen

Southern Sweetness
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Status
Not open for further replies.