07/07 - Fidgety Friday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pleco

Friendly Neighborhood Rat
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Niece's birthday was today, I had ordered some stuff from Toys R Us but I thought it wouldn't get here in time because they effed up the delivery in the morning. But lo and behold, the stuff arrives later in a bunch of boxes. I start opening them one by one and as my niece sees there's Peppa Pig toys inside she freaks the eff out, she doesn't know what to do running from one box to the other. Moments like that make the drudgery of turking worth it.

Cheers peeps, hopes everyone has a nice weekend.

jklmnop

data sanitation engineer
Reaction score
Just a friendly PSA to all y'all transferring to/from payments like once or twice a week -- Amazon is not a bank, and your account is not FDIC insured or otherwise protected against adverse events. I figure each one of us has a different quirk about transfers but still. Would you rather have your money in/on your way to your bank every day, or have it be unexpectedly unavailable? Think about it pls.

btw nothing happened, I just don't want to see anyone face a hardship because something happened to their account etc.

Last edited:

Kallee

Contributor
Reaction score
Paydrop for Datascience?
They don't seem worth it like this, since you have to read through the instructions every single time to make sure the topic is the same.

SweetiePuff

No Lifer
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
They don't seem worth it like this, since you have to read through the instructions every single time to make sure the topic is the same.
I'm actually getting nervous ... I've gotten the same webpage like 5 times. Is this normal? I've read the instructions over and over to make sure I can do more than one.

Reactions: Kallee and <Gucci>

<Gucci>

Francis Manancis ...fuck you...
Threaderator
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Oh I left out that I'm watching schitts creek on Netflix wicked funny :bode:

lil queen trashmouth

Pile of ham
Contributor
Reaction score
lil queen trashmouth @lil queen trashmouth
Title: Online replays of televised election debates | PANDA
Worker: Preview | Accept | Requester
Requester: Anna De Liddo [A1G0H3IT44HJIG] (Contact)
TO 1: Not Available
TO 2: Not Available
Description: Give us your opinion about a Website which provides information on televised election debates. We would like you to focus on the ITV Leaders' Debate, which involved 7 party leaders and aired live during the 2015 UK General Election campaign.
Time: 1 hour
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $26.00
Qualifications: Location EqualTo GB;
Ohhhh I wish Location was Equal to GB :( thankyou though man, I appreciate you :love:

Reactions: humbleturker
Status
Not open for further replies.