Not open for further replies.

Squatty

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Demographics survey | PANDA
Worker: Preview | Accept | Requester
Requester: Panos Ipeirotis [A3DL93QTPE513P] (Contact)
TO 1: [Pay: 4.42] [Fast: 4.74] [Comm: 5.00] [Fair: 5.00] [Reviews: 56] [ToS: 1]
TO 2:
[Rate: $3.00/hr] [Pen: 0.25 days] [Res: -- of 0] [Rec: -- of 0] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Brk: 0]
Description:
Demographics survey
Time: 60 minutes
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $0.10
Qualifications: None;
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v1.21.11

turkLion

Contributor
Reaction score
Morning.

Got my first taste of somewhat mass rejection from Juana Minor. Fortunately, I only did 5 and all 5 were rejected. Appears to either be a scammer or does not know what they are doing.

Rejections states the following "You did not fill in the shop URL. You find this information on the right side underneath "Kontakt". For the URL, you can either directly copy and paste the URL. If the URL is called "Zum Shop", then it will redirect you to the merchant's shop and you can copy and paste the URL from the URL field. For the phone number, you can copy and paste the number labelled "Telefon", or if not available then "Hotline". If no number is provided, just enter 000."

This is not true. I most certainly did fill in the shop URL. I even went to the shop website provided on the hit page to make sure it was correct and copied that URL from the address bar in the browser.

Also, there were only two fields. One for the telephone and the other for the shop's URL. If you filled in the shop's URL incorrectly, it would not even let you submit the hit.

There are currently a couple of reviews on this requester's TO page that were also rejected. One reviewer only did 2 while the other person was mass rejected for 21.

This is why I try to stay away from scared money batches. I have contacted the requester asking for reverse but I don't think I will hear back. I guess we will have to see.

TL;DR - Juana Minor is mass rejecting hits. It is probably best to stay away in the future.

Jharkan

Internets EXPERT
Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Willingness to Access Mental Health Services - Full Survey(~ 10 minutes) | PANDA
Requester: SurveyComet [A3NC2P2SPK9QQ] (Contact)
TO 1: [Pay: 4.25] [Fast: 4.73] [Comm: 4.32] [Fair: 4.84] [Reviews: 439] [ToS: 1]
TO 2:
[Rate: $11.27/hr] [Pen: 0.01 days] [Res: -- of 0] [Rec: 83% of 6] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Brk: 0]
Description:
The Full Survey about Willingness to Access Mental Health Services
Time: 45 minutes
HITs Available: 8
Reward: $1.00
Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; Exc: [46838-49056] DoesNotExist ; Inc: [19-49056] Exists ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 90;

~6 minutes

Last edited:

Squatty

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Clean Up How-To Questions | PANDA
Requester: Content Research [A23UQ2KZH7FOZG] (Contact)
TO 1: [Pay: 3.33] [Fast: 4.07] [Comm: 4.33] [Fair: 4.92] [Reviews: 20] [ToS: 0]
TO 2:
Not Available
Description: View a short question asked by a reader of an online how-to guide, and rewrite it to be clear, concise, and free from spelling and grammar errors.
Time: 20 minutes
HITs Available: 343
Reward: $0.05
Qualifications: Question Editor has been granted;

turkLion

Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Clean Up How-To Questions | PANDA
Requester: Content Research [A23UQ2KZH7FOZG] (Contact)
TO 1: [Pay: 3.33] [Fast: 4.07] [Comm: 4.33] [Fair: 4.92] [Reviews: 20] [ToS: 0]
TO 2:
Not Available
Description: View a short question asked by a reader of an online how-to guide, and rewrite it to be clear, concise, and free from spelling and grammar errors.
Time: 20 minutes
HITs Available: 343
Reward: $0.05
Qualifications: Question Editor has been granted;

humbleturker @humbleturker

largeeyes

Reaction score
Morning.

Got my first taste of somewhat mass rejection from Juana Minor. Fortunately, I only did 5 and all 5 were rejected. Appears to either be a scammer or does not know what they are doing.

Rejections states the following "You did not fill in the shop URL. You find this information on the right side underneath "Kontakt". For the URL, you can either directly copy and paste the URL. If the URL is called "Zum Shop", then it will redirect you to the merchant's shop and you can copy and paste the URL from the URL field. For the phone number, you can copy and paste the number labelled "Telefon", or if not available then "Hotline". If no number is provided, just enter 000."

This is not true. I most certainly did fill in the shop URL. I even went to the shop website provided on the hit page to make sure it was correct and copied that URL from the address bar in the browser.

Also, there were only two fields. One for the telephone and the other for the shop's URL. If you filled in the shop's URL incorrectly, it would not even let you submit the hit.

There are currently a couple of reviews on this requester's TO page that were also rejected. One reviewer only did 2 while the other person was mass rejected for 21.

This is why I try to stay away from scared money batches. I have contacted the requester asking for reverse but I don't think I will hear back. I guess we will have to see.

TL;DR - Juana Minor is mass rejecting hits. It is probably best to stay away in the future.
The HITs were for German websites?

scrmcasey

Skynet Aide
Gamemaster
Sole Survivor
Reaction score

kewlncguy

Turning Tricks For Hits
Banned
Reaction score
I can't take the Demographics survey cause I'm a Republican

C to the J

Outlaw Turker
Contributor
Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Probably just tell you to return it anyway.
They have weird caps.
Some people get capped pretty often, I've caught probably 20+ of these and only got capped 2-3 times.
But the hourly has gone down hill again and I have no interest in it.

Reactions: scrmcasey
Status
Not open for further replies.