07/05 - Tomatoes Tuesday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

LightningLord

You think that's a Schwinn.
Contributor
Reaction score
Roughly. As I said -- it's a numbers hit. Not a profit one. I like to do numbers on slow days and keep my eyes out for new ones, since I despise the ones that are extensive data entry. My screen isn't large enough to make them efficient.
I just think it sends a bad message to other requesters.

Reactions: Devil_Dawg

Hotlamp

Thats Not Me
Reaction score
Anything going on? Wouldn't mind making 5-10 more dollars.

LightningLord

Contributor
Reaction score
Care to elaborate?
Getting paid to work for $3 an hour is terrible, and enabling requesters who pay these god awful wages sends a bad message on behalf of all workers.

Reactions: Jaded

Siraphine

Feline Enthusiast
Reaction score
Getting paid to work for $3 an hour is terrible, and enabling requesters who pay these god awful wages sends a bad message on behalf of all workers.
I'm sorry you feel that way, but unfortunately, high paying hits are not always available, especially to those of us who haven't been doing this for an extended amount of time, and numbers hits are beneficial to us in raising our reputation on the site.

Reactions: Kerek

tyr888

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
On average each one took me about 1 minute, maybe 1.5. Once you get in the rhythm of what they want you to do it's really quick.
well, despite the low pay, It was sort of interesting. however, I was terrible at it, like I am at most things. so I'm waiting for them to hand me three rejections with notes that make fun of how I should have worn my glasses

Siraphine

Feline Enthusiast
Reaction score
well, despite the low pay, It was sort of interesting. however, I was terrible at it, like I am at most things. so I'm waiting for them to hand me three rejections with notes that make fun of how I should have worn my glasses
I did a few to fill the buffer time between finding good hits. Thought it might have been nice of me to share and discuss my findings, but apparently I was wrong and am a jackass.

Squatty

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
I'm sorry you feel that way, but unfortunately, high paying hits are not always available, especially to those of us who haven't been doing this for an extended amount of time, and numbers hits are beneficial to us in raising our reputation on the site.
There are a lot better Hits for numbers. A penny hit shouldn't take more than a few seconds.
Check out the numbers thread. I can't link it cuz I'm on my phone.

LightningLord

Contributor
Reaction score
Reactions: Squatty

Squatty

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
I did a few to fill the buffer time between finding good hits. Thought it might have been nice of me to share and discuss my findings, but apparently I was wrong and am a jackass.
Not at all! Always share good hits you find!
Just try to watch the TO. I don't like to share hits that have below a 3 for pay.

Jaded

The real themildone
Administrator
Reaction score
I was wrong and am a jackass.
You're not a jackass, there are just good number hits and terrible number hits. I would link the thread to the good ones but someone just did.

Reactions: Kerek

tyr888

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
what? no, I think you misunderstood me. I am usually the jackass and I wasn't putting you down at all

Reactions: Vanyanka

LightningLord

Contributor
Reaction score
I know this was directed at me, and I'm sorry for making you feel that way. I wasn't intending on being confrontational. I like when people share hits, and I also feel it's good for people to talk about the pay and make sure we watch out for each other .

Status
Not open for further replies.