• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

thedorchannel

Contributor
Reaction score
Oh bro I got you.
Have you heard about UserTesting?
nah fam. wat is it? something awesome i hope.

i need something thats like $40.00 an hour and requires no skills whatsoever so i can finally pay my tab at the strip club buffet behind my house

Kristina M Greer

Reaction score
These are the 2 different feedbacks I'm getting from AIVO for the wallets I believe .. Dunno about the phones. Don't think they have been graded yet. These are bogus feedbacks because I never submitted a hit without at least circling 1 wallet. There was only a couple of times where I couldnt find one and I returned it cuz I felt I was overlooking it. So now I'm really pissed

Rejected because the object segmentation is not good enough, (mask the item as good as possible, pixels not being part of the object should not be masked!) If the task was to draw a bounding box, than the bounding box is not good enough!(T

The object was not labeled. Maybe the object: Wallet, Keys or cell phone is in the cup holder? There is always one object in the picture!

C to the J

Outlaw Turker
Contributor
Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score

mboone73

The Last Hit Poster
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Half-Ass
Reaction score
Title: Your thoughts on spring roll wrappers-Packaging Design Study(~ 4 minutes) | PANDA
Requester: Edward Shiu [A1AC23BPTSM9CC] (Req TV): $11.86/hr/hr
(TO): [Pay: 2.21] [Fair: 5.00] [Comm: 4.67] [Fast: 3.45]
Description:
Quick and easy study - Feedback on new product
Time: 30 minutes(s)
HITs Available: 5
Reward: $0.45
Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 5000; Exc: [-279297223-157023] DoesNotExist ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95; Location In US;

mboone73

The Last Hit Poster
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Half-Ass
Reaction score
Title: 3 minute psychology research study(~ 3 minutes) | PANDA
Requester: Stefan Magen [A1QY8PP3J7V64] (Req TV): $19.33/hr/hr
(TO): [Pay: 5.00] [Fair: 5.00] [Comm: 0.00] [Fast: 5.00]
Description:
survey
Time: 30 minutes(s)
HITs Available: 12
Reward: $0.30
Qualifications: Total approved HITs LessThanOrEqualTo 500000; Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; Exc: [501744568-157046] DoesNotExist ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 90; Location In US;

research_admin

Requester
Reaction score
Hi there,

My colleagues and I are conducting a study that have Mturkers play an interactive game online. We need to have about 14 participants accept the HIT within a 15 minute timeframe so that they can play the game with one another. I will be posting the HIT at 4:30PM today and if there is demand I will be posting a few more after that. I wanted to advertise the HIT ahead of time so that participants can accept the HIT at around the same time to play the simultaneous game. Due to the way it is programmed, each HIT corresponds to one game. If you have played this game before with a different HIT, you will not be able to accept the HIT. We intend on posting the HIT several more times in coming days to get enough data for our study.

We have had difficulties recruiting enough live players within the 15 minute time frame, and a participant kindly suggested we make use of this forum. Please let me know if this is not the right place for this - I am still learning the ropes.

Please check my colleague (who is the requester)'s TurkerView profile by putting his name Robert Chaudoin in the search box. (I tried to paste the link here but having the link flagged the post as spam-like)

Here is the title of the HIT that will go up :
Play an interactive game for approx. 40 min and earn bonus payment of approx. $6 - 12.

The base payment is $5.

The description of the HIT:
The bonus will range from $6-12, but can potentially be higher or lower. Answer some survey questions. Then learn to play a simple game and play it with other mturkers online. The HIT takes approx. 40 min and this includes the maximum time spent waiting for other players to join. You must participate within three minutes of accepting the HIT and for the whole duration of the game. There is a base payment and then you will receive a bonus based on how well you do in the game.

I don't actually have access to the HIT ID, but I am hoping you will be able to find it by searching for the title.

If you don't end up getting matched after the maximum 15 minute wait in the waiting room, you will be excused from the study and will still receive the $5 show up fee (base payment).

Thank you so much for reading.

C to the J

Outlaw Turker
Contributor
Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
You've received a bonus from Dynamic Decision Making Laboratory for work related to 3ICOHX7ENCB7I2RZQ5MPOHPU93Q0ER.
The value of your bonus is: $5.60 USD

The Requester included this note:
Thank you for your careful work on our HIT

Kristina M Greer

Reaction score
Hi there,

My colleagues and I are conducting a study that have Mturkers play an interactive game online. We need to have about 14 participants accept the HIT within a 15 minute timeframe so that they can play the game with one another. I will be posting the HIT at 4:30PM today and if there is demand I will be posting a few more after that. I wanted to advertise the HIT ahead of time so that participants can accept the HIT at around the same time to play the simultaneous game. Due to the way it is programmed, each HIT corresponds to one game. If you have played this game before with a different HIT, you will not be able to accept the HIT. We intend on posting the HIT several more times in coming days to get enough data for our study.

We have had difficulties recruiting enough live players within the 15 minute time frame, and a participant kindly suggested we make use of this forum. Please let me know if this is not the right place for this - I am still learning the ropes.

Please check my colleague (who is the requester)'s TurkerView profile by putting his name Robert Chaudoin in the search box. (I tried to paste the link here but having the link flagged the post as spam-like)

Here is the title of the HIT that will go up :
Play an interactive game for approx. 40 min and earn bonus payment of approx. $6 - 12.

The base payment is $5.

The description of the HIT:
The bonus will range from $6-12, but can potentially be higher or lower. Answer some survey questions. Then learn to play a simple game and play it with other mturkers online. The HIT takes approx. 40 min and this includes the maximum time spent waiting for other players to join. You must participate within three minutes of accepting the HIT and for the whole duration of the game. There is a base payment and then you will receive a bonus based on how well you do in the game.

I don't actually have access to the HIT ID, but I am hoping you will be able to find it by searching for the title.

If you don't end up getting matched after the maximum 15 minute wait in the waiting room, you will be excused from the study and will still receive the $5 show up fee (base payment).

Thank you so much for reading.
Searched didnt find anything

____----- Just saw it said at 4:30

----------- Still not seeing it.. Time Zone?

Last edited:
Reactions: dreamonjaded1
Status
Not open for further replies.