Not open for further replies.

mboone73

The Last Hit Poster
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Half-Ass
Reaction score
Title: [~10 minutes study, $1.25 + $0-0.75 bonus] Rate yourself and 30 groups on 7 dimensions(~ 10 minutes) | PANDA
Requester: SoCoGo [A3KQ0QBZE46VPK] (Req TV): $21.58/hr/hr
(TO): [Pay: 5.00] [Fair: 5.00] [Comm: 0.00] [Fast: 5.00]
Description:
You will be asked to rate yourself and 30 groups on 7 dimensions.
Time: 1 hour(s)
HITs Available: 2
Reward: $1.25
Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 50; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95; TP Panel: 1768402785 N GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; Location In US;

Reactions: Michele

rsmath

Hatch Green Chile
Reaction score
lil queen trashmouth @lil queen trashmouth Did you hear about the controversy surrounding Alex Morgan and her goal celebration the other day? Was curious as to your thoughts on the matter. It all seems a bit silly to me.
what's the controversy? Many are calling it "drinking tea" while in fact it looks like she's smoking a joint?

rsmath

Hatch Green Chile
Reaction score
I've never liked the 4th of July much, because it's usually too hot to be doing stuff outside, but having a baby that gets woke up constantly by fireworks brings it to a whole new level. I hope it just keeps on raining :rain:
Rain is only a challenge. It can be raining, it can be lightning, it can be 40 MPH winds caused by outflows from a nearby storm, grasses can be straw because we haven't had rain in weeks, etc. and some idiot(s) will be out there firing off illegal aerial fireworks for July 4th +/- a few days.

I think there was a small brush fire nearby last night as I could see lots of aerial (illegal) fireworks about that time, heard the fire truck sirens clearly, the event was marked in the fire dept app as "outside fire", and I could smell a burning smell. I'll have to drive by there in a little bit and see if there is burnt scrubbrush/grass.

mboone73

The Last Hit Poster
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Half-Ass
Reaction score
what's the controversy? Many are calling it "drinking tea" while in fact it looks like she's smoking a joint?
People were offended apparently.

Personally, I wouldn't get offended if someone made a gesture of eating a taco or something to me because I'm from Texas. Of course I eat tacos. They're delicious.

mboone73

The Last Hit Poster
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Half-Ass
Reaction score
Reactions: Michele

SarahAshlee90

Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Anyone else doing the 80 cent pins that are up? I did two and 19/20 images didn't load for both. I'm not sure if it's a glitch on there end or not. I didn't get the "you missed a golden question at the end". I emailed them to ask before doing more, but I don't know if they respond to messages.
Looks like they forgot to put a : after https in their image links. If you are motivated enough you can put it in and then the image link will work and you'll be able to see the image and compare it to the text.

mboone73

The Last Hit Poster
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Half-Ass
Reaction score
Title: Spanish-English Bilinguals Survey | PANDA
Requester: Nguyen Le Phuong Linh [A318JQO52C3BVL] (Req TV): $20.33/hr/hr
(TO): [Pay: 5.00] [Fair: 5.00] [Comm: 5.00] [Fast: 5.00]
Description:
A 20-minute survey on personality and emotions for people who speak and write English and Spanish fluently.
Time: 2 hour(s)
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $3.00
Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 1000; Completed ERS_1 DoesNotExist ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 99; Location EqualTo US;

Trucker

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Title: What do you think about these foods? | Accept
Requester: CU Learning Lab [A4Q6ZYVYR6YUA] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$11.84] [Pay=Good] [Approval=~24 hrs] [Comm=Excellent] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
Reward: 7.25
Duration: 2:00:00
Available: 1
Description: Rate a list of foods based on what kind of nutrients you think they have and how much you like them. Fill out surveys about yourself. We have allocated 2 hrs for you to complete this HIT, but it should take about 1 hr. Please return this HIT if you have participated in it before.
Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; Qualification for HIT: What do you think of these foods? 2 EqualTo 1; Completed hit named What do you think of these foods? DoesNotExist ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 90; Location EqualTo US

If you haven't done this yet, there is a Qual test for it that you can take.

Reactions: Michele and Amon

Amon

Contributor
Reaction score
Title: What do you think about these foods? | Accept
Requester: CU Learning Lab [A4Q6ZYVYR6YUA] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$11.84] [Pay=Good] [Approval=~24 hrs] [Comm=Excellent] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
Reward: 7.25
Duration: 2:00:00
Available: 1
Description: Rate a list of foods based on what kind of nutrients you think they have and how much you like them. Fill out surveys about yourself. We have allocated 2 hrs for you to complete this HIT, but it should take about 1 hr. Please return this HIT if you have participated in it before.
Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; Qualification for HIT: What do you think of these foods? 2 EqualTo 1; Completed hit named What do you think of these foods? DoesNotExist ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 90; Location EqualTo US

If you haven't done this yet, there is a Qual test for it that you can take.
Thanks for the heads up, now I've got myself a ticket to bubble hell.

• Haha
Reactions: Trucker

Trucker

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
@swag

SWAG CODE ALERT! Enter 75Instantly in the Swag Code box, SwagButton or Mobile App until 1pm PT/4pm ET to earn 4 SB.

Also, you might want to do a Search as there is a 4 SB collector's bill with a 5 SB bonus for the 4th of July.

Trucker

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Thanks for the heads up, now I've got myself a ticket to bubble hell.
Lots and lots of bubbles, but it's not too bad. Avg reported TV times are about 30 minutes. It took me about about 40 minutes, but I am a little slow on surveys.

redtokyoboxers

the güero you cannot sweat-o
Contributor
Champion
Reaction score
Only cops smoke joints like that. Obviously drinking tea.

largeeyes

Reaction score
People were offended apparently.

Personally, I wouldn't get offended if someone made a gesture of eating a taco or something to me because I'm from Texas. Of course I eat tacos. They're delicious.
Reminds me of someone complaining about immigration or something. "If this keeps up, there will be a taco truck on every street corner". OMG, yes please!

largeeyes

Reaction score
new PINs broken? Almost no images show up

Tandem In Time

Tandem in Space
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
new PINs broken? Almost no images show up
Looks like they forgot to put a : after https in their image links. If you are motivated enough you can put it in and then the image link will work and you'll be able to see the image and compare it to the text.
Submitting a bunch of these while reporting all of the images as missing might be the accidental secret to unlocking Pintrest's most coveted qual:

Last edited:

largeeyes

Reaction score
Thanks. I did two, reported them as no image.

Status
Not open for further replies.