07/04 - Total Independence on Tuesday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

aturkerhiding

Reaction score
Just make a post saying you are a master level turker...post a picture or something...put it in your tag...have a screenshot you can show to someone that wants to see the qual
Take bids....get paid...If someone wants to make a job offer let them. You can always get ahold of me....

Reactions: Rerun

Yatagarasu

all up in the videos, all on the records, dancin'
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Animal Blends | PANDA
Worker: Preview | Accept | Requester
Requester: Wordovators Project [ANOM8CGGTCHS8] (Contact)
TO 1: Not Available
TO 2: Not Available
Description: In this game, you will be asked to make up names for blended animals. The task takes less than 30 minutes. This HIT requires Chrome, Firefox or Safari, 1024 X 768 screen, and Flash Player 11.9 plugin or higher. Some browsers prevent the Flash plugin from loading. To enable Flash, please follow these instructions: https://helpx.adobe.com/flash-player/kb/enabling-flash-player-chrome.html
Time: 35 minutes
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $3.00
Qualifications: HIT submission rate (%) GreaterThan 1; Word Blends Disqualification DoesNotExist ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 90; Location EqualTo US;
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v1.21.11

Reactions: Rerun

Rerun

Forum Licker
Contributor
Reaction score
Just make a post saying you are a master level turker...post a picture or something...put it in your tag...have a screenshot you can show to someone that wants to see the qual
I don't have Masters... does that make me undesirable? I mean, if the Masters qual is arbitrarily handed out, is it truly a show of ability to requesters?

Reactions: scrmcasey
Status
Not open for further replies.