07/04 - Mushrooms and Freedom Monday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Johnnyrs

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Oh did not realize there was a panda crazy script. Do you have a link? What's pantha mode?
Pantha just means Preview and then accept so the script goes to the preview page and accepts it from there. The preview page isn't being throttled. The script is in my signature.

Devil_Dawg

Marine, Husband, Father, Grand Father
Contributor
Reaction score
Pantha just means Preview and then accept so the script goes to the preview page and accepts it from there. The preview page isn't being throttled. The script is in my signature.
does it have a stop on captcha thingier?

Soulblazer

Reaction score
Hey guys, sorry for the completely noob question, but I know what pandas are, but what are 'zoltars'? Is it a specific hit that people panda?

Devil_Dawg

Marine, Husband, Father, Grand Father
Contributor
Reaction score
Hey guys, sorry for the completely noob question, but I know what pandas are, but what are 'zoltars'? Is it a specific hit that people panda?
yes

Reactions: corvid

Drwho10

Mister Gank Yo Hits
Contributor
Reaction score
seems legit, what do you think kryss @kryssyy

Fiance's Dad is grilling hamburgers :eek: I'm just getting cheese and drinks
nice :) i'll be making armadillo eggs in the smoker. Hollowed out jalapenos stuffed with cream cheese and cheddar wrapped in sausage meat :)

Reactions: Jaded

wipeout4wh

Reaction score
Yeah, it's a batch. They post between 8am to 9:30 EST, and it's somewhat consistent so people are always getting up early for them. They give you a link to a website and ask you some questions about it, like whether they provide goods or services, and whether they sell at their business location or ship to the customer.

Last edited:

LowCalCalzone

Legalize Ranch
Contributor
Reaction score
Damn dude this is a great script. Great moves. Proud of you.

Reactions: jan

Soulblazer

Reaction score
Yeah, it's a batch. They post between 8am to 9:30 EST, and it's somewhat consistent so people are always getting up early for them.
Ahh okay, that's cool. I've been slowly getting more so into the swing of things, when it comes to Mturk, and figure I should probably attempt doing a few Pandas along the way. Love how this forum has a ton of good guides.

Reactions: ChristopherASA
Status
Not open for further replies.