07/03 - Wimbledon Monday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Princess Gina Marie

Contributor
Reaction score
OMG!!! I MET MY GOAL ON GOFUNDME! I thought I was overwhelmed with emotions earlier! Dang today has been a roller coaster! LOL But thankfully at least I know we have rent covered for one more month while my hubby gets his job going. I survived! But I definitely couldn't have made it without all of the AMAZING support from my MTC family!!!

:judging: Y'all are the true superstars!!! I've never met such an amazing group of people, and am so happy I decided to start following you crazy peeps around 5 years ago! XOXOXOXO

And Special virtual smooches to the approved person... you know who you are :wink: :wink:
Yay!! :celebrate2:

Reactions: <Gucci> and Kerek

charlie

Reaction score
slow day for me when i choose to do 41 SET hits.

Reactions: <Gucci>

electrolyte

The Ghost of MTurk Past
Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Supervisor_Survey | PANDA
Worker: Preview | Accept | Requester
Requester: Soojung Han [A1Y0BQX52I5HX] (Contact)
TO 1: [Pay: 3.80] [Fast: 4.20] [Comm: 1.00] [Fair: 3.20] [Reviews: 11] [ToS: 0]
TO 2:
Not Available
Description: We will ask basic questions about you and your behaviors at work. People who have at least three subordinates can participate in the survey.
Time: 2 hours
HITs Available: 2
Reward: $1.00
Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) is greater than 70; Location is one of: CA, US;
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v1.21.11

Turtlefemm

Mostly a Turtle
Contributor
Mentor
Reaction score
OMG!!! I MET MY GOAL ON GOFUNDME! I thought I was overwhelmed with emotions earlier! Dang today has been a roller coaster! LOL But thankfully at least I know we have rent covered for one more month while my hubby gets his job going. I survived! But I definitely couldn't have made it without all of the AMAZING support from my MTC family!!!

:judging: Y'all are the true superstars!!! I've never met such an amazing group of people, and am so happy I decided to start following you crazy peeps around 5 years ago! XOXOXOXO

And Special virtual smooches to the approved person... you know who you are :wink: :wink:
That is SO awesome! I'm glad I could help a tiny little bit.. I have soooooooooo been where you are and I was worrying about you. *hugs* YAY!!!!!

electrolyte

The Ghost of MTurk Past
Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Psychology of Secrets | PANDA
Requester: Chris Davis [A3HP0CORORK2M1] (Contact)
TO 1: [Pay: 4.00] [Fast: 5.00] [Comm: 0.00] [Fair: 5.00] [Reviews: 1] [ToS: 0]
TO 2:
Not Available
Description: For this study, you'll be asked a series of questions about a secret that you are keeping from your romantic partner, as well as questions about your relationship, coping and relationship styles, and personality. We will not ask you to reveal your secrets
Time: 60 minutes
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $1.00
Qualifications: Masters has been granted; HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 95; Location is US;

Nodwarves4u

Reaction score

Thats awesome. Way to go you!

electrolyte

The Ghost of MTurk Past
Contributor
Reaction score
Title: News website experience and Advertising | PANDA
Requester: Kim, Seunghyun [A3ER5R022LGOFR] (Contact)
TO 1: [Pay: 3.38] [Fast: 5.00] [Comm: 0.00] [Fair: 5.00] [Reviews: 8] [ToS: 0]
TO 2:
[Rate: $4.14/hr] [Pen: -- days] [Res: -- of 0] [Rec: -- of 0] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Brk: 0]
Description:
The current audiences’ perceptions about the effects of advertising
Time: 60 minutes
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $0.50
Qualifications: Total approved HITs is greater than 1000; HIT approval rate (%) is greater than 95; Location is US;

aveline

Administrator
Champion
Reaction score

Congratulations!

Status
Not open for further replies.