07/03 - Torrid Tuesday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Birdie

JD in Birb Law
Contributor
Reaction score
But one milkshake does bring all the birds to the yard!

When Matt and I started dating, I was in the hospital and he came to keep me company. I was zonked out on iv meds and was sad I couldn't get a chocolate milkshake at 4am. I hadn't been able to eat in days, and I was jonesing hard. He brought me one later the next day and says he's still getting points for it years later.

If he wants to make me a slutty weepy bitch, he brings me a milkshake in reference to that incident.

Jharkan

Internets EXPERT
Contributor
Reaction score

When Matt and I started dating, I was in the hospital and he came to keep me company. I was zonked out on iv meds and was sad I couldn't get a chocolate milkshake at 4am. I hadn't been able to eat in days, and I was jonesing hard. He brought me one later the next day and says he's still getting points for it years later.

If he wants to make me a slutty weepy bitch, he brings me a milkshake in reference to that incident.
/me uses the 'taking notes' gif

mboone73

The Last Hit Poster
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Half-Ass
Reaction score

A real Matt would have gotten his ass to a WalMart or something. Shit, you can make a milkshake with a blender and a few ingredients.

Reactions: jklmnop and rsclone

Birdie

JD in Birb Law
Contributor
Reaction score
A real Matt would have gotten his ass to a WalMart or something. Shit, you can make a milkshake with a blender and a few ingredients.
But...he got me one from the restaurant I like that I wouldn't stop talking about. He also doesn't cook.:LOL:

He's cooked once in the last year, and that was to make me a taco bake for valentine's day. :love:

Jharkan

Internets EXPERT
Contributor
Reaction score
But...he got me one from the restaurant I like that I wouldn't stop talking about. He also doesn't cook.:LOL:

He's cooked once in the last year, and that was to make me a taco bake for valentine's day. :love:
nothing better than a fresh baked milkshake, that's what I always say

Last edited:

mboone73

The Last Hit Poster
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Half-Ass
Reaction score

He was trying to cook a milkshake?

Jharkan

Internets EXPERT
Contributor
Reaction score
I played a DND game on telnet for like 10 years, the game type is called a MUD

Reactions: Birdie and Pleco

Birdie

JD in Birb Law
Contributor
Reaction score
He was trying to cook a milkshake?

The combining of ingredients in a blender would qualify for him.

But, also, he's clueless in the kitchen, and his mom owned a restaurant no less.

Ok, not totally fair, he can chop SO WELL and SO FAST. I can tell what bitch work his mom made him do, cause he will fly thru a few pounds of onions for me and leave them diced up in a tupperware like it's his superpower.

Starslip

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
The combining of ingredients in a blender would qualify for him.

But, also, he's clueless in the kitchen, and his mom owned a restaurant no less.

Ok, not totally fair, he can chop SO WELL and SO FAST. I can tell what bitch work his mom made him do, cause he will fly thru a few pounds of onions for me and leave them diced up in a tupperware like it's his superpower.
I want this superpower. 75% of my time cooking is spent dicing things

Reactions: Birdie
Status
Not open for further replies.