07/03 - Torrid Tuesday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

RancidYetti

[redacted]
Reaction score
Y'know, I don't think I've ever seen any of the Jurassic Park movies all the way through. Fixing that might be a better use of my time than turking today :thinking:
The first one is definitely worth it. Science and logic be damned, it's a really good movie.

Reactions: ducky and ItsAmyTee

Butter

in the ref
Contributor
Reaction score
I wish I had an upcoming trip! Where are you headed?
Going to Guatemala City to visit friends.
I went two years ago to volunteer at an orphanage there and met some really special people. One of which was in a medically induced coma after falling off the roof of her restaurant and fracturing her skull. I sat with her overnight in the hospital because the place she was being treated was understaffed and her family didn't approve of her lifestyle (she's a beautiful Venezuelan lesbian) so, she had been effectively disowned.

Anyway, she gets to see me for the first time while conscious and we're both really excited.

rsclone

This is my partner Fellatio Del Toro
Banned
Reaction score
Woke up, checked email, hit daily goal....off to Bojangles now...

You've received a bonus from Unanimous A.I. for work related to 3K2CEDRACBNZ7A01HC3ZIS2HABXMTN.
The value of your bonus is: $50.00 USD

The Requester included this note:
Congrats!! You had both the lowest run spread score and the highest fake $ score for our week 10b MLB contest. Great job!

theturkscribe

Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Coding Conversations | Accept
Requester: Labor Experiment [AOLHHITHIDALG] Contact
TV: No Reviews
TO: [Pay=5.00] [Fast=5.00] [Comm=5.00] [Fair=5.00] [Reviews=6] [ToS=0]
TO2: [Hrly=8.91] [Pen=1.00 days] [Res=0%] [Rec=75%] [Rej=0] [ToS=0] [Brk=0]
Reward: 2.00
Duration: 36000
Available: 1
Description: This HIT is for a research study. You will read and answer questions about conversations.
Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 99; Location EqualTo US
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.3.7
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]
a[/td][/tr]
Lovely HIT.

theturkscribe

Contributor
Reaction score
Going to Guatemala City to visit friends.
I went two years ago to volunteer at an orphanage there and met some really special people. One of which was in a medically induced coma after falling off the roof of her restaurant and fracturing her skull. I sat with her overnight in the hospital because the place she was being treated was understaffed and her family didn't approve of her lifestyle (she's a beautiful Venezuelan lesbian) so, she had been effectively disowned.

Anyway, she gets to see me for the first time while conscious and we're both really excited.
WOW. That's terrible and sad I'm glad she has you. Have a great and safe trip!

Sondi

Goddess of soup
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
I think you have influenced me quite a bit through the forum because now when I picture myself with a dog I picture this guy right here!

Sondi @Sondi JG is mine but it looks like you're closer to his preferred age group than me.
:(:(:(
If only I were ten years older I could have Patrick Stewart instead:wink:

Jaded

The real themildone
Administrator
Reaction score
Title: 30 minute research study(~ 30 minutes) | Accept
Requester: MPR Lab [A1D3TEW14SPDKU] Contact
TO: [Pay: 3.84] [Fast: 4.85] [Comm: 4.33] [Fair: 4.90] [Reviews: 234] [ToS: 2]
TO2: [Hrly: $4.71] [Pen: 0.00 days] [Res: ---] [Rec: 0% of 1] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Brk: 0]
Reward:
$3.01
Duration: 1 hour
Available: 48
Description: Participate in a research task
Requirements: SurveyGroup [223] DoesNotExist; Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; Exc: [-1577645934-95750] DoesNotExist; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 97; Location In US
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.2.2
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]

Mecca

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Game Chasers?
It's a show I watch on youtube, check it out, Channel is called The Game Chasers, they collect retro video games and they also have one called the toy chasers on the same channel where they collect vintage toys.

Pretty neat stuff cause they're hilarious also

Status
Not open for further replies.