07/02 - The Beautiful Game Tuesday!

Are you interested in the women’s world cup?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

aveline

Administrator
Champion
Reaction score
Title: Lesbian/Bisexual/Queer individuals who identify as female or nonbianary: Research about body image(~ 45 minutes) | Accept
Requester: Taryn Myers [A2EWE8QY6UBA8] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$11.22] [Pay=Good] [Approval=Unrated] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=3.50] [Fast=4.08] [Comm=3.00] [Fair=3.92] [Reviews=16] [ToS=0]
TO2: No Reviews
Reward: 4.50
Duration: 1:15:00
Available: 1
Description: Note: This HIT is periodically re-posted. If you've already completed this HIT previously, please do not complete it a second time. You will not be compensated a second time. Description: This survey is part of a scientific study about the way members of the LGBTQ+ community feel about issues related to body image. Note that you should only participate if you identify as FEMALE or NONBIANARY, are LESBIAN/BISEXUAL/QUEER, and 18 years of age or older. If you decide to participate, you will be asked to answer questions about yourself. Participation should last approximately 30-45 minutes. There are no significant risks to you for your participation in this study. To thank you for your participation, you will be paid $4.50 via Amazon Mechanical Turk. All information you give will be anonymous, and results will be summarized across many participants before sharing with scientific communities. You may refuse to participate in the study, and you are free to withdraw from the study at any time. If you have any questions about the study, please contact the Primary Investigator at tmyers@vwu.edu. Consent: By proceeding to the questions, you will indicate that you decided to participate in this research and that you have read and understand the information provided above. CLICK HERE TO TAKE THE SURVEY: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/SL332DQ
Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 1000; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95; Location In US

?????????????
Returning this because ugh.

mboone73

The Last Hit Poster
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Half-Ass
Reaction score
I would have done hits earlier if I had known nudity was involved.

Reactions: GTR and aveline

Nique77

Reaction score
https://workersandbox.mturk.com/

It's a place for requesters to test their HITs, so they can see what they'll look like when they're posted on MTurk. Seeing stuff in there can often be a good indication that they're getting ready to post.

Edit: more of an explanation here:
https://requestersandbox.mturk.com/developer/sandbox
Is there a way to like bookmark certain posts from MTC? I would like to put them all somewhere so if I want or need to refer back to them I can.

GTR

Reaction score
36ARV8EEH66O445A78TLQ3URIILVAU

Peter still trickling
try to grab some

Reactions: aveline

aveline

Administrator
Champion
Reaction score
Is there a way to like bookmark certain posts from MTC? I would like to put them all somewhere so if I want or need to refer back to them I can.
I think bookmarks are a donor perk, but you could always just bookmark them the old fashioned way.

Blakkat

Contributor
Reaction score
If anyone here does the hugc management response - did they just add in instructions to reject if it is in a foreign language????

Reactions: GTR

Nique77

Reaction score
I use it. It's amazing!
....but that doesn't tell me what it is
I think bookmarks are a donor perk, but you could always just bookmark them the old fashioned way.
Ugggg...crap. I'm new so I would want to do it a LOT. I don't want that many bookmarks in the reg. spot. If I had $ to donate...I wouldn't be turking...lol. Need to pay bills and eat and that is a REAL struggle right now. Damn...

mboone73

The Last Hit Poster
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Half-Ass
Reaction score
What the fuck did I miss?
Saw some boobs in those MLDataLabeler hits.

Title: What do you see: a Baby: [0-2], Kid: [2-12], Teen: [11-18], Young Adult: [17-35], Adult: [33-55], Elderly: [55+], None: [None]? | PANDA
Requester: MLDataLabeler [A1LWCCSJWAGBW] (Req TV): $14.88/hr/hr
(TO): [Pay: 3.38] [Fair: 5.00] [Comm: 4.20] [Fast: 3.78]
Description:
What do you see: a Baby: [0-2], Kid: [2-12], Teen: [11-18], Young Adult: [17-35], Adult: [33-55], Elderly: [55+], None: [None]?
Time: 5 minutes(s)
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $0.01
Qualifications: ebf7f7a1-60a7-49e7-b06e-26a3c4bf10d8 DoesNotExist ; HCJCPTJJQPHFGURVYMHZ DoesNotExist ;

Good day.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Sailor Ripley

GTR

Reaction score
If anyone here does the hugc management response - did they just add in instructions to reject if it is in a foreign language????
i don't have that qual but on the customer review one i have been rejecting foreign language even tho it did not say in the instructions
so far all mine have been approved

Last edited:
Reactions: Blakkat

TSolo315

SnapNCrackle
Administrator
Reaction score
Does anyone know if Victoria (i dont remember the last name) still posts the batches where it shows the product categories and you just have to choose yes or no? Those used to be my jam
Those were my favorites too.

I think even if they did come back they wouldn't be as good because of the lag. When you could just multitab with impunity you were only limited by how fast you were, so 0.04 HITs could pay more than the .05s if you did them fast enough. But now that you are artificially limited by lag the higher paying HIT is always going to have the higher hourly, assuming you can complete both HITs faster than they load.

• Love
Reactions: GTR and aveline

aveline

Administrator
Champion
Reaction score
....but that doesn't tell me what it is

Ugggg...crap. I'm new so I would want to do it a LOT. I don't want that many bookmarks in the reg. spot. If I had $ to donate...I wouldn't be turking...lol. Need to pay bills and eat and that is a REAL struggle right now. Damn...
I could make it a non-donor thing. The only reason it was originally a donor perk was because we were using an addon that we had to pay for. It's just built into XenForo now.

It's the little icon next to the post number.

mboone73

The Last Hit Poster
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Half-Ass
Reaction score
Title: Survey about app (University Students Only) | PANDA
Requester: Andre [ALIN9RCR9WVX] (Req TV): $63.43/hr/hr
(TO): [Pay: N/A] [Fair: N/A] [Comm: N/A] [Fast: N/A]
Description:
Give us your opinion about the app (Only 5 Questions)
Time: 1 hour(s)
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $0.10
Qualifications: Location EqualTo US;

Status
Not open for further replies.