07/02 - Stuart Little Saturday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ecko

Contributor
Reaction score
omfg i forgot I silenced my speakers last night, so I didn't hear the zoltar alerts. DUHHHH....this is why coffee exists, to keep me from being an utter moron.
Ive done that many times.

Reactions: <Gucci>

Just Matthew

And the bottom drops out.
Contributor
Reaction score
How long is everyone's hair in here
about 8 months ago I let it grow out, shaved the sides and did the undercut man bun thing because I had never had long hair. I suddenly had terrible urges to wear boat shoes with flood water pants and to go protest global warming in front of a BP gas station, attend shitty jam band concerts and film them with my Ipad that i had brought and the worst of all suddenly my entire education and work history started melting away and the only thing left of my resume was that I had worked on "start-ups". I promptly drank a glass of whiskey, bought a pair of clippers and gave myself a high and tight and then went to the firing range.

Devil_Dawg

Marine, Husband, Father, Grand Father
Contributor
Reaction score
about 8 months ago I let it grow out, shaved the sides and did the undercut man bun thing because I had never had long hair. I suddenly had terrible urges to wear boat shoes with flood water pants and to go protest global warming in front of a BP gas station, attend shitty jam band concerts and film them with my Ipad that i had brought and the worst of all suddenly my entire education and work history started melting away and the only thing left of my resume was that I had worked on "start-ups". I promptly drank a glass of whiskey, bought a pair of clippers and gave myself a high and tight and then went to the firing range.
correct answer

ChristopherASA

Contributor
Reaction score
Title: 80 audio sentences with comprehension questions. CODENAME: CRANKY PINEAPPLE | PANDA
Requester: tedlab [A3CV1MVF006J21] (TO)
TO Ratings:
★★★★★ 3.50 Communicativity
★★★★★ 3.28 Generosity
★★★★ 4.36 Fairness
★★★★★ 3.95 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 244 | TOS Flags: 0
Submit a new TO review
Description: 80 audio sentences with comprehension questions. CODENAME: CRANKY PINEAPPLE
Time: 60 minutes
HITs Available: 66
Reward: $1.50
Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 95;Location is US
Wrote the R. The R wrote replied: "please answer according to what you think they mean." Weird. :)

<Gucci>

Francis Manancis ...fuck you...
Threaderator
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Reaction score
Can anyone recommend a few good K-cup coffee blends of the non-flavor added (i.e., I like normal black coffee, not vanilla blend, caramel, etc.) varieties? Sorry... I know this forum is for linking HITs and all, but I'm seeing everyone mentioning coffee and I'm looking for something new. I don't have a particularly picky palette as long as it is non-flavored (again.. black (Columbia, breakfast blend, etc.) coffee (and can be purchased in K-cups packs).

Also.. please.. spare me the "a real coffee lover would NEVER use a K-cup, you should be self-grinding... blah blah". I know a guy like this at work. He also dresses like an Amish guy, smells like moth balls and eats by himself at lunch.

TLDR: any cool coffee pods you folks can recommend?

Last edited:

Yatagarasu

all up in the videos, all on the records, dancin'
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Never heard my alarm go off but I somehow managed to wake up exactly one minute after zoltars started coming in.

Reactions: <Gucci> and Pleco

Peachy

Banned
Pollster
Crowd Pleaser
Champion
Reaction score
Haven't cut mine since I started turking.. not sure if lazy or just given up on life
when did you start turking?

Bokamo

Reaction score
Can anyone recommend a few good K-cup coffee blends of the non-flavor added (i.e., I like normal black coffee, not vanilla blend, caramel, etc.) varieties? Sorry... I know this forum is for linking HITs and all, but I'm seeing everyone mentioning coffee and I'm looking for something new. I don't have a particularly picky palette as long as it is non-flavored (again.. black (Columbia, breakfast blend, etc.) coffee (and can be purchased in K-cups packs).

Also.. please.. spare me the "a real coffee lover would NEVER use a K-cup, you should be self-grinding... blah blah". I know a guy like this at work. He also dresses like an Amish guy, smells like moth balls and eats by himself at lunch.

TLDR: any cool coffee pods you folks can recommend?
I like the Green Mountain breakfast blend myself. Or Donut Shop is ok too

Reactions: Tin Can Cellphone
Status
Not open for further replies.