Requester: OCMP5 [AHEOQ75N66IRM] (TO)
TO Ratings:
★★★★ 1.73 Communicativity
★★★★★ 2.67 Generosity
★★★★★ 3.11 Fairness
★★★★ 4.00 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 20 | TOS Flags: 0
Submit a new TO review
Description: You will be shown the name of an item as well as three category paths. Your task is to tell us which category path is the best choice for the product you are shown.
Time: 5 minutes
HITs Available: 220
Reward: $0.05
Qualifications: Total approved HITs is not less than 5000;Categorization Accuracy New is not less than 90;HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 95

Squatty

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Which Product Type is the most relevant? (v3.1) | PANDA
Worker: Preview | Accept | Requester
Requester: OCMP5 [AHEOQ75N66IRM] (Contact)
TO 1: [Pay: 2.67] [Fast: 4.00] [Comm: 1.73] [Fair: 3.11] [Reviews: 20] [ToS: 0]
TO 2:
[Rate: $9.00/hr] [Pen: 0.04 days] [Res: -- of 0] [Rec: -- of 0] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Brk: 0]
Description:
Which Product Type is the most relevant? (v3.1)
Time: 5 minutes
HITs Available: 2506
Qualifications: Total approved HITs is not less than 5000; Categorization Accuracy New is not less than 90; HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 95;
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v1.21.10

Squatty

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Willingness to Access Mental Health Services - Screener Survey(~ 5 minutes) | PANDA
Requester: SurveyComet [A3NC2P2SPK9QQ] (Contact)
TO 1: [Pay: 4.25] [Fast: 4.73] [Comm: 4.32] [Fair: 4.84] [Reviews: 438] [ToS: 1]
TO 2:
[Rate: $11.13/hr] [Pen: 0.01 days] [Res: -- of 0] [Rec: 83% of 6] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Brk: 0]
Description:
A Short Screener Survey About Willingness to Access Mental Health Services
Time: 30 minutes
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $0.50
Qualifications: Total approved HITs is not less than 100; HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 90; Exc: [1500814-48867] has not been granted;

PhantomCatt

Sweet & Sassy
Reaction score
Had some IRL stuff to handle... but I'm finally able to somewhat settle in to turk for the day now. This is not as much as I wanted considering my personal circumstances...but on the flip side I'm very thankful to be able to pull this off considering my personal circumstances!

Greetings from Amazon Mechanical Turk,

The following is a summary of activity for your Mechanical Turk account for the week ending Jul 01, 2017.

Your HIT activity for this week:
- Number of HITs submitted: 2,758

Approvals and payments that occurred this week:
- Number of HITs approved: 3,217
- Number of HITs rejected: 1
- Bonus reward earned: $13.01
- HIT reward earned: $496.22
- Total Amount earned this week: $509.23

A huge THANK YOU to everyone for your positive thoughts, prayers, and donations to my GoFundMe during this difficult time! We are getting closer to reaching our goal, or at least close enough I might be able to beg the landlord to give us an extra week to come up with the rest of the money. The outpouring of kindness has been amazing. I'm so thankful beyond words to know that there is help and I don't have to face my battles alone. LOVE YOU!!!! :love:

Last edited:

Squatty

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Beliefs about cooking | PANDA
Requester: The Marsh Lab [A1HXI04XPBV40G] (Contact)
TO 1: Not Available
TO 2: Not Available
Description: In this HIT, you will answer some questions about cooking. This HIT will take about 10 minutes.
Time: 3 hours
Reward: $0.75
Qualifications: MTQ has not been granted; HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 90; Location is US;

humbleturker

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Had some IRL stuff to handle... but I'm finally able to somewhat settle in to turk for the day now. This is not as much as I wanted considering my personal circumstances...but on the flip side I'm very thankful to be able to pull this off considering my personal circumstances!

The following is a summary of activity for your Mechanical Turk account for the week ending Jul 01, 2017.

A huge THANK YOU to everyone for your positive thoughts, prayers, and donations to my GoFundMe during this difficult time! We are getting closer to reaching our goal, or at least close enough I might be able to beg the landlord to give us an extra week to come up with the rest of the money. The outpouring of kindness has been amazing. I'm so thankful beyond words to know that there is help and I don't have to face my battles alone. LOVE YOU!!!! :love:

https://www.gofundme.com/PhantomCattReed

^^^^^

TQueen

Southern Sweetness
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score

I must have missed this! I'm so sorry to hear, but my thoughts go out to you! Good luck with everything and know your turk family will always be here to support you!

Squatty

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Complete this survey about your beliefs, opinions, and preferences ONLY IF YOU ARE A PARENT (Details in HIT) | PANDA
Requester: Jessica Lasky-Fink [A1KRXW3OISUI49] (Contact)
TO 1: [Pay: 4.11] [Fast: 4.97] [Comm: 3.80] [Fair: 4.89] [Reviews: 64] [ToS: 0]
TO 2:
[Rate: $6.21/hr] [Pen: 1.54 days] [Res: -- of 0] [Rec: 100% of 2] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Brk: 0]
Description:
Complete this survey about your beliefs, opinions, and preferences ONLY IF YOU ARE A PARENT (Details in HIT)
Time: 60 minutes
HITs Available: 23
Reward: $0.24
Qualifications: Total approved HITs is not less than 1000; HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 95; Location is US;

PhantomCatt

Sweet & Sassy
Reaction score
Thank you :love: For those that didn't notice I also have it in my signature (hope that's ok). I'm also ok with y'all sharing it here or on Facebook or where ever you feel might be helpful. I wasn't sure at first because my husband is all kinds of nervous about his new possible diagnosis, but after some long talks I think he's starting to understand that it's really not that scary and there is all kinds of help and support out there. That he doesn't have to fight this alone, and I don't mean with just me on his side. Another thank you especially goes out to the Sad Pandas Support Group ---> http://www.mturkcrowd.com/threads/sad-pandas-support-group.31/ Everyone there is so kind and helpful and supportive. I know he hasn't posted there yet, but just hearing some of your stories and struggles have helped give us both strength during this adventure as I'm affectionately calling it :love:

kewlncguy

Turning Tricks For Hits
Banned
Reaction score
I didnt work but 2.5 days so here it is...

- Number of HITs submitted: 69

- Number of HITs approved: 68
- Number of HITs rejected: 0
- Bonus reward earned: $1.50
- HIT reward earned: $42.34
- Total Amount earned this week: $43.84

For more information about your account status and activity, sign in to
https://www.mturk.com/, then view your "Dashboard".

Sincerely,
Amazon Mechanical Turk
https://www.mturk.com

TheDuck

Reaction score
Title: Social and political views held by Democrats and Republicans (15 minutes) | PANDA
Requester: Chris Wang [AEM6817L6ZV8P] (Contact)
(TO): [Pay: 4.00] [Fair: 5.00] [Comm: 0.00] [Fast: 4.00]
Description:
We would like to understand the social and political views held by Democrats and Republicans. Please do not choose to complete this HIT (questionnaire) if you do not consider yourself to be a Democrat or Republican.
Time: 4 hours
Reward: $0.75
Qualifications: 956874 has not been granted; Location is US;

humbleturker

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Take 5 seconds to answer questions about shoplifting(~ 1 minutes) | PANDA
Requester: Miranda M Nadeau [A2F0N9I2O0CMRA] (Contact)
TO 1: [Pay: 5.00] [Fast: 5.00] [Comm: 0.00] [Fair: 5.00] [Reviews: 1] [ToS: 0]
TO 2:
Not Available
Description: Answer confidential questions about shoplifting and potentially be eligible for a $4.00 bonus.
Time: 1 hour 30 minutes
Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95; Exc: [1493864-48799] DoesNotExist ; Location In US;

Jaded @Jaded

Status
Not open for further replies.