07/01 - Wow, it's Wednesday

Status
Not open for further replies.

nunnies1988

Reaction score
13.25, 5 of it is Prolific
I never seem to get much from Prolific. I wish I could. I enjoy the layout of the site. I only have $22.00 from prolific total since Tuesday of last week.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: infomista

SisphyeanTurker

Reaction score
13.25, 5 of it is Prolific
Do you have a script that tracks earnings for Prolific? I have been using it for a little while but have not been using any scripts at all for it? Still need to figure out how to transfer money since I have over a hundred in there.

420TurkItNerd

Reaction score
4 bucks, a short nap(hey, I woke up at 4 AM), and I set up the bread machine for a delightful snack of warm bread later...and tuna sandwiches....and pickles. Iced tea. Another nap. Well, there goes the day already.....might make a cherry pie later. In the evening when it's cooler....eat pie. So there goes the evening too....I have procrastination down to a fine art.
U sure love ur food and naps haha

nunnies1988

Reaction score
Do you have a script that tracks earnings for Prolific? I have been using it for a little while but have not been using any scripts at all for it? Still need to figure out how to transfer money since I have over a hundred in there.
No scripts at all I just started using it last week. I never really looked for any scripts.

alk69

Reaction score
U sure love ur food and naps haha
I'm a snacker. I don't live large any more. And I have to pace myself or I keel over(ungracefully, I might add). This last month was hard on me. All those crane nests and factories to sort through. But. I made nearly 1300 dollars, which for me is an all time high.

JCIII

Reaction score
To see your earnings just click on the "Submissions" tab, you can even download the history if you want. To cash out just click on the amount of your total earning on the right side of the blue bar near the top. On the bottom of the page you will see a "Cash Out" button. They will start the transfer and get it out on Tuesdays and Friday's their time. Once you have done 5 cash outs you will see a "instant" next to the cash out button. Then you can get any balance over $5.00 instantly.

Reactions: Despairagus

SisphyeanTurker

Reaction score
To see your earnings just click on the "Submissions" tab, you can even download the history if you want. To cash out just click on the amount of your total earning on the right side of the blue bar near the top. On the bottom of the page you will see a "Cash Out" button. They will start the transfer and get it out on Tuesdays and Friday's their time. Once you have done 5 cash outs you will see a "instant" next to the cash out button. Then you can get any balance over $5.00 instantly.
It has to go to a Paypal account right? I haven't looked at cashing out at all yet. Having been doing it for a while now and have just been letting the money build up but figure I should probably transfer it soon.

Reactions: infomista

Skittles

It's Pumpkinninny!
Reaction score
Title: Work Related Tasks Study | PANDA
Requester: UF Research [A1L2HE4GG02C3M] (Req TV): $13.07/hr/hr
(TO): [Pay: N/A] [Fair: N/A] [Comm: N/A] [Fast: N/A]
Description:
The purpose of this study is to examine how events occurring throughout a work day affect work related tasks. You will be asked to take part in a simulation scenario presented via an online survey.
Time: 1 hour(s) 10 minutes(s)
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $3.00
Qualifications: None;

nunnies1988

Reaction score
It has to go to a Paypal account right? I haven't looked at cashing out at all yet. Having been doing it for a while now and have just been letting the money build up but figure I should probably transfer it soon.
and remember pounds transfer to USD at a higher rate.

Skittles

It's Pumpkinninny!
Reaction score
Title: What drives you(~ 10 minutes) | PANDA
Requester: Leslie van der Leer [A2SGNH5N005S4H] (Req TV): $24.73/hr/hr
(TO): [Pay: N/A] [Fair: N/A] [Comm: N/A] [Fast: N/A]
Description:
A short study on what drives you
Time: 30 minutes(s)
HITs Available: 4
Reward: $1.20
Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 80; Location In US;

rsmath

Hatch Green Chile
Reaction score
and remember pounds transfer to USD at a higher rate.
around $1.24 for every british pound.

paypal takes away about 4 cents per pound in a foreign exchange fee when you send your money to your bank account from the paypal balance.

infomista

Reaction score
No. I keep track myself. I get like 10.00 american dollars a week

Status
Not open for further replies.