06/30 - Three Six Thursday

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pippa

All things lovely and beautiful.
Contributor
Reaction score
i can't remember liking any of their music after unbreakables. maybe i should give most known unknown another shot
Actually all those days are long gone and a blur for me. I grew up in Memphis in the early 90's when I got my hands on this music. Days long gone.

Reactions: <Gucci>

Pippa

Contributor
Reaction score
Think it will be dead this weekend?

jnalleyne

Reaction score
Not sure what you mean here, but TM basically consolidates any pandas you have. So, instead of having a bunch of tabs open, it runs them all out of the script, pinging the links to whatever you have the timer set to. That saves your computer some memory and processing, so it streamlines the whole thing.

If you miss a survey you really want, you can set a panda (or two) and let it go, and usually still browse and work as usual, taking page requests into account

Something like this. So say if I have Hit Scraper up and a big 5$ survey pops up, I immediately try to click and panda it but I was a second too late and now it's gone. So I instruct TM to watch this hit and enable auto-accept, it should alert me if it's able to to catch and add it to my queue right?

Pippa

Contributor
Reaction score
Hellz no! It's the 4th! Fireworks. BBQ. Pools. Sunstroke!

But mturk might be dead.

Yeah, were cooking out and swimming here. Then going to watch fireworks later. But that will be Monday. going to be a long weekend. We might go catch a movie or something if I feel better.

VGB

dr. peepee poopoo
Reaction score

Something like this. So say if I have Hit Scraper up and a big 5$ survey pops up, I immediately try to click and panda it but I was a second too late and now it's gone. So I instruct TM to watch this hit and enable auto-accept, it should alert me if it's able to to catch and add it to my queue right?
It'll catch it for you, if you have the Auto-accept box ticked, so its all about the "time". For bigger surveys, or more desirable HITs or whatever, you obviously want a faster time. That will cut into your ability to do anything else (on mturk) while its running, but it won't tax your computer as much.

Last edited:
Reactions: jnalleyne

tricker

Contributor
Reaction score
Yeah, were cooking out and swimming here. Then going to watch fireworks later. But that will be Monday. going to be a long weekend. We might go catch a movie or something if I feel better.
We are seeing Independence Day Saturday. In nice reclining chairs in a theater that serves :wine:

my priority this weekend. I'm gunna hate me on the 5th. I'll be poor and hung over.

Reactions: Matilda Jones
Status
Not open for further replies.