Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score

Michele

Working on degree in Moon
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
I'm good, about to take my dog on a very long walk and see the sights and sounds of the city. I'm hanging out with my Cuban friend Mojito at the moment though, quiet guy but puts me in a good mood.
Well, have a good walk, lucky dog. I just came back from one that probably wasn't long enough with my dog. Doggies are the best, besides rats. I don't know, you asked how I was doing, sometimes discouraged because I see everyone with their $50 and $100 days, and I think my best has been like $42, about which I was pretty excited. Trying to figure what I'm doing wrong here.

lil queen trashmouth

Pile of ham
Contributor
Reaction score
Will do, this is a pic of him looking very pleased with himself because on that day he ate a bunch of the pizza I had left on the dinner table.

I'm pleased with him, too. That's a very, very good boy. :love:

Shockwave

Reaction score
PE: -$165

I uh, went to a con today and spent a lot of money. Thank god I got paid today. Looks like I'll have to do some extra turking to make up for it :eyes::sweatdrops:

A bunch of it was gifts, tho, which makes me feel a little better...

Pleco

Friendly Neighborhood Rat
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Well, have a good walk, lucky dog. I just came back from one that probably wasn't long enough with my dog. Doggies are the best, besides rats. I don't know, you asked how I was doing, sometimes discouraged because I see everyone with their $50 and $100 days, and I think my best has been like $42, about which I was pretty excited. Trying to figure what I'm doing wrong here.
It's usually that they have good quals and an incredible work ethic. But comparing yourself to the top earners isn't fair to you, if you have started turking recently it's better to see the progress you have made since you started rather than thinking you have failed.

Wanting to get better is the right attitude to have, but you have to keep things in context as well or else you'll get discouraged or just pretend you're a rat and shitpost the whole day without contributing anything.

Michele

Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score

tricker

Contributor
Reaction score
PE: $18.15. would have made $20 except for that hit I did for 70 mins then returned.

But that is still a good amount for me.

Hoping to make more this upcoming weekend, but I'm off work now until Wed at noon and I have up to 15 people coming to my house the night of the 4th for a BBQ and massive fireworks (still legal in my county). I might be too busy to turk. But I am going to try and earn something each day!

Shockwave

Reaction score
But also.
Greetings from Amazon Mechanical Turk,

You've received a bonus from UCI Driver Research Project for work related to 3IYI9285WS0GB7OCPNR46HEWF9TJCI.
The value of your bonus is: $14.70 USD

The Requester included this note:
This is your participation payment. Thank you for participating!

Thanks for being a Worker on Mechanical Turk!
:wine:

Michele

Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
It's usually that they have good quals and an incredible work ethic. But comparing yourself to the top earners isn't fair to you, if you have started turking recently it's better to see the progress you have made since you started rather than thinking you have failed.

Wanting to get better is the right attitude to have, but you have to keep things in context as well or else you'll get discouraged or just pretend you're a rat and shitpost the whole day without contributing anything.
lol...thank you

Reactions: <Gucci> and Pleco

tricker

Contributor
Reaction score

Guys. It's possible our pet rat has been body snatched. Can someone check in with him and make sure he still has his sarcastic whiskers?

Pleco

Friendly Neighborhood Rat
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Guys. It's possible our pet rat has been body snatched. Can someone check in with him and make sure he still has his sarcastic whiskers?
I'm good I'm just drunk, it makes me a way more fun and cool person, but don't worry I'll go back to normal in a couple of hours.

PhantomCatt

Sweet & Sassy
Reaction score
Reactions: nopoopwarez
Status
Not open for further replies.