Former Admin
Reaction score
What's going on?

Tuesday

Banned
Banned
Contributor
Reaction score
My husband loves it now. Since I've had health issues, he hasn't even expected me to work at all but I couldn't just sit around without contributing anything so turking has been a godsend for me. Now that I'm doing better, I think about getting an outside job or going back to school, but I think I'll still turk on the side no matter what.
Aint that the truth. I had to tell him multiple times that I was working before it really sank in. He's a good guy. He really is. It just seems that not a lot of people get it. I still remember him standing over me, watching what I was doing. He said, "wow, I've never seen anyone type that fast". That was when it really sank in for him, but I made a huge mistake when I actually tried to describe Mturk to him, because he began talking about Mturk to his friends (they don't particularly like me) and they totally downplayed it because they tried to make it work for themselves, and they failed.

Concise

Buddhist Bacchante
Reaction score
You'd be surprised at the things a sense of humor can achieve. Abraham Lincoln got elected mostly on the power of his legendary knock-knock jokes.
Ah Lincoln. Got his biography, "Team of Rivals" sitting on my bookshelf. Be careful though Pleco.. seems he wasn't fond of rodents...

Reactions: Pleco

Pleco

Friendly Neighborhood Rat
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Hey guys what's up hope everyone is having a good night and turking efficiently.

Reactions: <Gucci> and Concise

Matilda Jones

Grey Ghost
Contributor
Reaction score
I just checked mine before going to bed, and it's approved!
You did yours this evening, right? Mine's still showing rejected. I wonder if they fixed the issue for people who took it later, but they haven't reversed rejections for people who took it this morning.

Pleco

Friendly Neighborhood Rat
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Ah Lincoln. Got his biography, "Team of Rivals" sitting on my bookshelf. Be careful though Pleco.. seems he wasn't fond of rodents...

I've been meaning to pick up a biography on him for a while. I've read a couple of books about the civil war and the man was just fascinating.

James

Reaction score
I wouldn't worry too much... the recording was staged, it isn't even plugged in.
Remember "twerk fail" which was set up by Jimmy Kimmel? I bought that one hook, line and sinker.

Reactions: Blue
Status
Not open for further replies.