06/29 - Tasty Thursday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Major Payne

Banned
Banned
Contributor
Reaction score
Looks awesome. How do you develope a green thumb like that? I've been struggling trying to grow a few herbs, mostly the cilantro.
comes naturally for me

nice, what all do you have? i have a metric fuckton of tomatoes, cucumbers, rosemary, oregano, thyme, garlic (harvesting next week to dry out!), strawberries (if the birds don't get them), chard, brussels sprouts, broccoli, and bell peppers.
What is that? I'm growing cayenne, jalapeno, and habanero peppers. And basil.
15ft of cucumbers (national pickling)
25 jalapeno plants (10 concho, 15 hot pepper)
32 bell pepper plants (8ea orange/purple/red/yellow)
45 tomato plants (10 roma, 11 better boy, 5 black krim, 5 jubilee, 3 sungold, 3 supersweet, 3 yellow pear, 3 porterhouse, 1 mr stripey)
60ft of okra

I normally have squash but the bugs took them out this year.

Also, just pulled 800+ tennis ball sized or larger yellow onions and dug up 40ish pounds of red norland and yukon gold potatoes.

Scattered throughout the property I have 10 blueberry and 10 blackberry bushes, 2 fig trees, 2 peach tress, 2 pecan trees, 1 apricot tree, a small herb patch and I'm about to break ground on a small greenhouse so I can have fresh veggies and salad greens over winter.

Rose

Contributor
Reaction score
comes naturally for me

45 tomato plants (10 roma, 11 better boy, 5 black krim, 5 jubilee, 3 sungold, 3 supersweet, 3 yellow pear, 3 porterhouse, 1 mr stripey)
60ft of okra

Also, just pulled 800+ tennis ball sized or larger yellow onions and dug up 40ish pounds of red norland and yukon gold potatoes.

Scattered throughout the property I have 10 blueberry and 10 blackberry bushes, 2 fig trees, 2 peach tress, 2 pecan trees, 1 apricot tree, a small herb patch and I'm about to break ground on a small greenhouse so I can have fresh veggies and salad greens over winter.

Wow that's really impressive! I have one tiny garden spot because I live in a townhouse.

Reactions: Major Payne

bxpretzel

Ari Gold
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
comes naturally for me

60ft of okra

holy crap. i am jealous of your fruit trees. also so cool about the greenhouse! my fiance talks about building me one all the time but right now we only have a 1/4 acre lot. when we move from this god forsaken state and buy land i will definitely have one :)

Binxybaby

Reaction score
comes naturally for me

60ft of okra

WOW! thats a lot of stuff! Im jealous! I live in an apartment in the city, my fiance wants to grow stuff but we only have a small patio to do so :arghh:

Reactions: Liz and Major Payne

Major Payne

Banned
Banned
Contributor
Reaction score
holy crap. i am jealous of your fruit trees. also so cool about the greenhouse! my fiance talks about building me one all the time but right now we only have a 1/4 acre lot. when we move from this god forsaken state and buy land i will definitely have one :)
You can buy this place. I'll throw in a sweet garden for FREE.

jayjay

Contributor
Reaction score
I've done two of the music ones but don't know if I can do more . . . I've run out of things to say.
I talk about music with my friends so much so those are my favorites....and they pay more. I capped at 20 though. Just did 7 movie ones just talking about pokemon movies.

Binxybaby

Reaction score
Do bonuses not hit your "Earnings Available" automatically? I thought that they did in the past but I've been waiting all morning for my $11 to hit so I can transfer it.

Squatty

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Do bonuses not hit your "Earnings Available" automatically? I thought that they did in the past but I've been waiting all morning for my $11 to hit so I can transfer it.
Usually takes a few hours

Reactions: Kerek

Kerek

Red Cat-Bear
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
They get swept in to your available earnings after a certain period of time, just like HITs go to "Approved - Pending Payment" before going to "Paid."

Major Payne

Banned
Banned
Contributor
Reaction score
we need 30+ acres with forest and a river/stream :wink:
I inherited a 6.59ac lot in the mountains with a natural spring. It looks amazing but the cabin on the property looks like its straight out of every horror movie I've ever seen, currently saving my pennies and hoping to remodel it at some point in the future.

jayjay

Contributor
Reaction score
I inherited a 6.59ac lot in the mountains with a natural spring. It looks amazing but the cabin on the property looks like its straight out of every horror movie I've ever seen, currently saving my pennies and hoping to remodel it at some point in the future.
i miss mountains

Reactions: Liz

bxpretzel

Ari Gold
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
that's awesome. my fiance would say that 6.5 acres is too small though :LOL:

Reactions: Liz
Status
Not open for further replies.