Pollster
Crowd Pleaser
Champion
Reaction score

kewlncguy

Turning Tricks For Hits
Banned
Reaction score
^^ I was going to recommend this also. It's fantastic. The only problem is that when you put it out, in a few hours, there will be a million ants marching that stuff off and you will have to sit on your hands not to kill them. But if you just let them go and take it back to the nest, they will all be dead and gone in a day or so. And if you have kids, they make it in plastic containers that you cut a small hole in and put out so the kids don't get it or you don't brush against it and have it stuck to you.

https://www.walmart.com/ip/Terro-Li...75035&wl11=online&wl12=17165156&wl13=&veh=sem

Also, good morning.
You need to put it on something like a piece of tin foil too cause if it drips on your counter it is hard to get off

Reactions: Miranda

ElleWoods

Walking in a Turker Wonderland
Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Evaluate how well words describe brands ($0.3 per 2-3 min) | PANDA
Worker: Preview | Accept | Requester
Requester: Center for Data-Driven Design [A3VCEYOX2LHBI7] (Contact)
TO 1: [Pay: 4.00] [Fast: 5.00] [Comm: 0.00] [Fair: 0.00] [Reviews: 1] [ToS: 0]
TO 2:
[Rate: $13.33/hr] [Pen: 0.21 days] [Res: -- of 0] [Rec: -- of 0] [Rej: 1] [ToS: 0] [Brk: 0]
Description:
We will give you a company information, and you will evaluate how well certain words describe the brand.
Time: 15 minutes
HITs Available: 190
Reward: $0.30
Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 95; Location EqualTo US;
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v1.21.10
pretty decent morning batch

Reactions: PearlRaine

kewlncguy

Turning Tricks For Hits
Banned
Reaction score
I'm going to get about 50 lbs of fire ant bait too cause we had a deal. They stay outside and I will leave them alone but once they come inside it's game on

Reactions: LindaR

ElleWoods

Contributor
Reaction score
I'm going to get about 50 lbs of fire ant bait too cause we had a deal. They stay outside and I will leave them alone but once they come inside it's game on
Now can you guys come get the baby skunks out from under my front porch?

mrs.pynk

wait... what?
Contributor
Reaction score
Not sure who all is having ant problems, but for something to use inside your house, this stuff works wonderfully!!

ElleWoods

Contributor
Reaction score
It's illegal here to catch them b/c you can't re-release, you have to kill. I know this because I already spent $500 getting two of these suckers out before we moved in. We dug a trench and put a screen around the front porch, then buried it. Now they're under our sidewalk.

Reactions: Kerek

mrs.pynk

wait... what?
Contributor
Reaction score
It's illegal here to catch them b/c you can't re-release, you have to kill. I know this because I already spent $500 getting two of these suckers out before we moved in. We dug a trench and put a screen around the front porch, then buried it. Now they're under our sidewalk.
I told you they were going to get even!

Reactions: scrmcasey and Kerek

kewlncguy

Turning Tricks For Hits
Banned
Reaction score
Just get a trap and a big barrel of water and when you catch them dunk the trap in the barrel of water

Status
Not open for further replies.