YouTube Connoisseur
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Reactions: basketcasey

Kennedy

Contributor
Reaction score
I have tons of friends and family that say "i wanna do what you do, how do I do it?" I tell them the site to go to and sign up, and tell them sometimes there's a wait list so it might be a second to get approved. I also tell them it takes a lot of time and effort, and not to expect a pile of money. I see them a month later and they say "oh hey, I wanna do what you do, how do I do it?" The cycle repeats. Annoying.

My asshole dad is my favorite. He owns a computer company and is a rich know-it-all. "I looked at that site, Holly. There's no way you actually make money doing that. You need to get a real job." Bitch I haven't lived with you since I was 5, get over yourself, I make it just fine.

Ok rant over, sorry. lol
I have the same issue. A cousin who is dirt poor and can't make bills thought this was a great idea. I texted him step by step three different times and explained he's have to research some stuff himself. About a week or so later "Hey, I really do want to try that mturk site. Can you help me?" Sure, but IM NOT GOING TO DO IT FOR YOU.

Theta Carinae

minor superhero nerd
Contributor
Reaction score
THIS meme here is WHY I stick around.... LMAO!.... I guess I'm one of those gals that tend to lean more towards the Football/Drinking/Non-frilly type of folks...
dude, am currently puking after the gifs I just posted, but it was worth it to make a point

Andromedia

Just hit 1,000 hits
Reaction score
How's the week been guys? Missed out on wednesday/thursday for the most part, but I know monday/tuesday were decent.

JenniLeigh

Batch Betta Have My Money
Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Video categorization survey, takes 5-8 min | Accept
Requester: Video Cat [A30E4RZG5Y0C0L] Contact
TV: No Reviews
TO: No Reviews
TO2: No Reviews
Reward: 1.00
Duration: 3600
Available: 9
Description: -
Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 1; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 90; Location EqualTo US
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.3.6
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]

Reactions: Jaded
Status
Not open for further replies.