06/28 - What A Burger on Wednesday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wiliam Fry

Requester
Reaction score
Do we need to contact him for rejection reversal? Mine are still on the dashboard.
Hm. Yes, it might not be a bad idea. Mention that you were talking about it on the the MTC forum and that WalkingEmphasis (told him my forum name) was sharing the emails with everyone because it was such good news that the rejections were getting reversed and you were wondering when that might go through. PhantomCatt @PhantomCatt you should probably do it, too.

I know sryan66611 @sryan66611 got his reversed and mine was reversed as well.
I'll be processing more reversals tomorrow AM. Please bear with me! Apologies for the confusion and inconveniences. In the meantime, we've posted additional hits and are approving them on a rolling basis. Feel free to reach out to me via email (and ping me if you already have).

Thanks!

WalkingEmphasis

Banned
Banned
Contributor
Reaction score
I'll be processing more reversals tomorrow AM. Please bear with me! Apologies for the confusion and inconveniences. In the meantime, we've posted additional hits and are approving them on a rolling basis. Feel free to reach out to me via email (and ping me if you already have).

Thanks!
Hi! Glad you decided to join. Welcome to the forum! :)

QueenOfScreams

Contributor
Reaction score
A small life update. My boyfriend got a call back from my job. He isn't allowed to work at my house since he's my boyfriend, but he can work at the one a mile away and closer to our house. If he actually gets it (waiting on the house supervisor to set up an interview), without overtime and after taxes we would bring in $2k a month. And I work tons of overtime as is and he said he would work overtime too. First order of business: car. Second order of business: Debt! $500 to my cards a month, hopefully. Well first is paying off that pesky $2k or so I owe to my school since I couldn't get loans. Things are looking up :)

Status
Not open for further replies.