Status
Not open for further replies.

<Gucci>

Francis Manancis ...fuck you...
Threaderator
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Just go to the nearest Chinatown, I'm sure you'll find one or two stores selling toys. Things with tons of choking hazards and boxes of actions figures that say Ninja Turtles but for some reason have only two turtles, Superman and a Power Ranger.
Lol :rolleyes:

aveline

Administrator
Champion
Reaction score
Ahhhh lol it’s not easy. I’ve gotten super creative. There is this protein fluff bodybuilders make and it comes out like chocolate mouse but super low cal. I’m kinda interested in trying it.
https://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/protein-fluff-3-quick-and-easy-recipes.html
Interesting. I'm still pretty much just eating the same stuff that I ate before for the most part, but I've gotten pretty good with controlling portion sizes. I can shoot for meals to be around 250-300 calories each, which really isn't that bad to me, and I can still have 100-200 calories left over for light snacks. Low cal stuff like Halo Top is keeping me sane right now.

Reactions: <Gucci>

<Gucci>

Threaderator
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Interesting. I'm still pretty much just eating the same stuff that I ate before for the most part, but I've gotten pretty good with controlling portion sizes. I can shoot for meals to be around 250-300 calories each, which really isn't that bad to me, and I can still have 100-200 calories left over for light snacks. Low cal stuff like Halo Top is keeping me sane right now.
We’re definitely talking more about this...
I’ve been eating some strange things.
I may hit you up to compare more notes.
Have a good night :gucci::love:

jklmnop

data sanitation engineer
Reaction score
No worries. I’m eating about 1,000 calories a day. I’m sooooooo hungry I’m starving.
Literally. I justified eating 6 saltines tonight.
Dinner was an entire block of Tofu lite 140 calories with a little soy sauce blech.
If I can do it you can do it. We can be hangry together lol :hilarious:
There's a reddit sub for that - r/1200isplenty. Lots of tips and support IIRC.

:coffeepc:

TotalBabe

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
I'm pretty thin and get asked how I stay that way sometimes. They always look so disappointed when I say, "Well, I really don't eat very much."

Reactions: ducky and <Gucci>

<Gucci>

Threaderator
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
I'm pretty thin and get asked how I stay that way sometimes. They always look so disappointed when I say, "Well, I really don't eat very much."
Lol I think it’s really just about getting creative. Like sometimes you need a higher volume low calorie food that particular day like watermelon or some popcorn so you don’t feel deprived. I think days like that rather than cheating I eat my allotted calories that trick me into thinking I ate more of that makes any sense.
I’m in bridezilla mode :)
If you have any suggestions feel free to Pm the hell out of me :love::love::love:

Reactions: TotalBabe

jklmnop

data sanitation engineer
Reaction score
jklmnop @jklmnop
Dat r/thread says this lol

:rolleyes: ( most of the dishes up there are legit great Im just messing around)
lol I think that is reposted every so often. Ppl really get creative in that sub tho!

Reactions: <Gucci>

Bolbor

zug zug
Reaction score
i've seen some people talking about cutting calories, you guys might want to consider looking into fasting. I found it way easier to just not eat for several days at a time rather than trying to calorie restrict, plus it comes with a decent bit of health benefits.

Jerami

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
i've seen some people talking about cutting calories, you guys might want to consider looking into fasting. I found it way easier to just not eat for several days at a time rather than trying to calorie restrict, plus it comes with a decent bit of health benefits.
*I'm Not a Doctor*
I could be wrong:p

I don't know if not eating at all would be easier than eating less for most people. You may have an iron will. :) That said, the health benefits from fasting are based on occasional, even regular but infrequent, fasting. It also may be great for losing 8-12lbs, mostly water but, not the healthiest way of losing any significant amount of weight, and keeping it off for any length of time. One of the side effects of fasting is that it sends your body into starvation mode,(part of why it has any health effects at all, good or bad) which will help you lose weight while you are starving but, your body will try to store any calories taken in afterwards, for fear that it may be put into a starvation situation again in the near future. Part of the issue with losing weight and keeping it off, is to train yourself to eat less(the ONLY way to lose weight is with a caloric deficit, which can be accomplished through fasting, dieting, etc.) and retrain your body to metabolize food more effectively. I'M NOT A DOCTOR but, with my limited experience as a dietitian 15yrs ago, I don't think retraining yourself to learn how to fast most days is the best idea.

I could be wrong and not being argumentative. :) Just another viewpoint. I will agree that if you need to lose 5-8lbs real quick, fasting will work.
EDIT Annnd, everyone's different. YMMV

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.