Does this video clip contain the human action
fingering?

Sweet.

Reactions: BrewMeister

corvid

Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Political Opinion Survey | PANDA
Requester: A Clayton [A1Z4R4WOX1XQV5] (TO)
TO Ratings: No TO (Submit a new TO rating for this requester)
Description: Read about a hypothetical law being considered in a US state and answer questions about your thoughts regarding this law, as well as answer some political opinion and general opinion questions. The survey will take about 5-6 minutes.
Time: 30 minutes
Hits Available: 1
Reward: $1.00
Qualifications: Total approved HITs is greater than 10000; HIT approval rate (%) is greater than 98; Location is US

just over 2 minutes (edit: but don't submit for at least 4 minutes)

Last edited:

SquishyFluffkin

Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Political Opinion Survey | PANDA
Requester: A Clayton [A1Z4R4WOX1XQV5] (TO)
TO Ratings: No TO (Submit a new TO rating for this requester)
Description: Read about a hypothetical law being considered in a US state and answer questions about your thoughts regarding this law, as well as answer some political opinion and general opinion questions. The survey will take about 5-6 minutes.
Time: 30 minutes
Hits Available: 1
Reward: $1.00
Qualifications: Total approved HITs is greater than 10000; HIT approval rate (%) is greater than 98; Location is US

just over 2 minutes
Let it sit. From the preview page.

Payment conditions: We request that you carefully read each question and let us know your opinion. Payment will be made only if the survey took more than 4 minutes, and less than 30. There are several attention checks throughout the survey.

corvid

Contributor
Reaction score

Payment conditions: We request that you carefully read each question and let us know your opinion. Payment will be made only if the survey took more than 4 minutes, and less than 30. There are several attention checks throughout the survey.
shoot! thanks!

MindNumbing

Contributor
Reaction score

oops. Too late!

BrewMeister

1) d4
Contributor
Reaction score
Ok, if anyone happens to find me in corner shaking uncontrollably and muttering nonsense, just pat me on the head and utter my safewords:

Shh, shh, it's okay - The Euros will be back on Friday..... Don't worry - England is still out and Hodgson resigned......

SquishyFluffkin

Contributor
Reaction score
Ok, if anyone happens to find me in corner shaking uncontrollably and muttering nonsense, just pat me on the head and utter my safewords:

Shh, shh, it's okay - The Euros will be back on Friday..... Don't worry - England is still out and Hodgson resigned......
I mean they should have done better, but props to Iceland. They're just going through and screwing everyone's bracket up.

redtokyoboxers

the güero you cannot sweat-o
Contributor
Champion
Reaction score
I mean they should have done better, but props to Iceland. They're just going through and screwing everyone's bracket up.
The first match I caught of Euros was Iceland/Portugal. Once I saw them making Ronaldo all pissy I knew it was going to be a fun tournament.

Red Leaf Falls

Sauerkraut Salesman
Reaction score
Ok so it took me a second to figure out what you guys were talking about. For a moment I thought it was about Brexit and financial collapse, which lead me to think you had set up some kind of European failure playoff bracket. Which I may have been kind of excited about.

Iceland would be the best underdog.

Bokamo

Reaction score
Ok so it took me a second to figure out what you guys were talking about. For a moment I thought it was about Brexit and financial collapse, which lead me to think you had set up some kind of European failure playoff bracket. Which I may have been kind of excited about.

Iceland would be the best underdog.
I thought the same thing and was both impressed and ashamed lol. Then I figured out it was sportsball of some type lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.