06/28 - Templeton Tuesday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blue

Unlikeable Ass
Contributor
Reaction score
What does "correct for skips" do? I've always just had it on.
Well... lets think about it logically for a second. What is hit scraper skipping each time is refreshes? It is skipping hits that don't match your given search criteria... but you've told it to scrape two pages. So if you correct for the hits that are skipped you get 2 pages of hits from however many pages it had to scrape to collect that many.

Kerek

Red Cat-Bear
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Well... lets think about it logically for a second. What is hit scraper skipping each time is refreshes? It is skipping hits that don't match your given search criteria... but you've told it to scrape two pages. So if you correct for the hits that are skipped you get 2 pages of hits from however many pages it had to scrape to collect that many.
That was the idea.

Reactions: YAHU and kryss

LightningLord

You think that's a Schwinn.
Contributor
Reaction score
So....keep it on..?

Reactions: YAHU

zero18

Contributor
Reaction score
so for c-sat if it says I have done 1 of 1 in batch I am good right even though, I did another one with the same procedure name. If I did too many would it say 2 of 1?

Devil_Dawg

Marine, Husband, Father, Grand Father
Contributor
Reaction score
oh now we getting into the nasty c-sats

Reactions: Kessikitty

catnapped

Relatively Unknown Member
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
so for c-sat if it says I have done 1 of 1 in batch I am good right even though, I did another one with the same procedure name. If I did too many would it say 2 of 1?
Wouldn't let you even start on a second one.

Status
Not open for further replies.