06/27 - Hangin' Tough Thursday!

One has to go...

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Merovign

Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Chat with another real turker and earn up to 0.80$ in 3 minutes! | Accept
Requester: Fabian [AUMZ09XF55E8F] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$2.56] [Pay=Underpaid] [Approval=~24 hrs] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=2.75] [Fast=4.67] [Comm=1.00] [Fair=2.00] [Reviews=4] [ToS=0]
TO2: No Reviews
Reward: 0.10
Duration: 20:00
Available: 13
Description: You are assigned to another turker and send into a private chat room, you get some personality information of a made-up person, chat with each other pretending to be that made-up person, and try to get to know each other!
Qualifications: Location In AU, CA, GB, IE, US; NumberOfHITs NotIn 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20; Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 2500
"Up to" 80 cents, huh?

• Haha
Reactions: SherryNotShirley

Dottie

Reaction score
Title: Chat with another real turker and earn up to 0.80$ in 3 minutes! | Accept
Requester: Fabian [AUMZ09XF55E8F] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$2.56] [Pay=Underpaid] [Approval=~24 hrs] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=2.75] [Fast=4.67] [Comm=1.00] [Fair=2.00] [Reviews=4] [ToS=0]
TO2: No Reviews
Reward: 0.10
Duration: 20:00
Available: 13
Description: You are assigned to another turker and send into a private chat room, you get some personality information of a made-up person, chat with each other pretending to be that made-up person, and try to get to know each other!
Qualifications: Location In AU, CA, GB, IE, US; NumberOfHITs NotIn 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20; Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 2500
I did over 30 of these, and I NEVER got a bonus from him.

As far as I'm concerned he's a scammer.

C to the J

Outlaw Turker
Contributor
Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
PE: $71.30

We were due for a slow day after how good this week was.

Will keep on truckin' and hope for night batches tho.

Dragonfly

Reaction score
Title: US Only---Opinion Survey on Wealth Redistribution by the Government (includes writing) | PANDA
Requester: DecisionResearch Lab [A32XN4TF9CXR6Y] (Req TV): $17.51/hr/hr
(TO): [Pay: N/A] [Fair: N/A] [Comm: N/A] [Fast: N/A]
Description:
Survey questions include demographics, general interests, political orientation and attitudes towards inequality and wealth redistribution
Time: 3 hour(s)
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $7.50
Qualifications: US Political Affiliation - Conservative EqualTo 1; Location EqualTo US; survey_redistribution DoesNotExist ;

30 minutes

Reactions: SherryNotShirley

Despairagus

Jorf Beeboos ???
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Most people have only had the one watery kind though. So that'll win.
I've never ever heard of anyone thinking they taste strong, but Gator @Gator thinks they do, and I asked my husband and HE thinks they do, and I can vouch for husband having had a wide variety of cukes (b/c I like them)

but they just taste like solid water to me! I mean and green? They taste like green? I'm so shook.

Merovign

Contributor
Reaction score
I've never ever heard of anyone thinking they taste strong, but Gator @Gator thinks they do, and I asked my husband and HE thinks they do, and I can vouch for husband having had a wide variety of cukes (b/c I like them)

but they just taste like solid water to me! I mean and green? They taste like green? I'm so shook.
I hate to tell you this but all people don't even see colors the same way.

Theta Carinae

minor superhero nerd
Contributor
Reaction score
looooool

this was good

i think everyone should do one
okay I hope you weren't expecting me to resist this

If you see an exhausted, cranky lady zombie carrying a shiv and muttering to herself as she shambles around under the soggy evergreens, your ass might wanna run because I WILL stab you before I eat your brains.
(summer college blows)

Dragonfly

Reaction score
Title: Write a diary entry given a short summary | PANDA
Requester: Maarten Sap [A1TW2IIFTWJIB2] (Req TV): $40.40/hr/hr
(TO): [Pay: N/A] [Fair: N/A] [Comm: N/A] [Fast: N/A]
Description:
Given a summary of an event, write a story or diary entry about it pretending like it happened to you
Time: 1 hour(s)
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $3.07
Qualifications: Location EqualTo US;

Writing of 15 sentences but otherwise not bad.

alk69

Reaction score
If anyone sees a suspiciously happy 5'6" girl wearing a futuristic costume from a 1980s-era music video and pushing a shopping cart full of cats down Ventura Blvd, that's me.
Well, if anyone doesn't see me in town or anywhere else, then you know that was me you didn't see. 'Cause I don't go anywhere any more.

Theta Carinae

minor superhero nerd
Contributor
Reaction score
Not surprised by the poll results. So unrefined.

But baseball is more boring than soccer.
Find a person (that you don't hate, ideally) who lives in a country where soccer is a big deal to watch it with. Can confirm it gets a lot more interesting that way.

(also I have never made it all the way through an American football game without falling asleep, ngl)

Gator

Contributor
Reaction score

They're disgusting and ruin everything they touch.

Status
Not open for further replies.