Best pizza that's not pizza

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

lolkatB

Contributor
Reaction score
Feeling pleased. At the beginning of june, I spent some of my turking pennies on a stationary bike to use. I'm so very unfit. Been gradually increasing it and managed 2 sessions of 30 minutes today. Yay for it, not just clothing holder.

nagroM

Reaction score
Getting slow down on Pinterests but don't have any ahead in queue. Is it the ones abandoned?

Reactions: <Gucci>

ducky

good brain, good life
Mentor
Contributor
Reaction score
She seems to be a WorkFusion employee. I hope she's the same person that's been running it the whole time so nothing else changes. Just wanted to make sure you saw it. :)
yeah, i hope nothing changes as well and that they start posting again. i assumed it was just someone taking over the project or maybe they just didnt want to go with that name anymore for whatever reason

Reactions: aveline and <Gucci>

BskiCHI

Reaction score
Those pins made my night LOL. I just picked up a very good Windows 10 2 in 1 the other day and it so much damn faster to TURK on. WOW!

Reactions: aveline and <Gucci>

JenniLeigh

Batch Betta Have My Money
Contributor
Reaction score

JenniLeigh

Batch Betta Have My Money
Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Quick information search task(~ 3 minutes) | Accept
Requester: Mirya Holman [A3LWCL300SRI0J] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$7.35] [Pay=2.33] [Fast=null] [Comm=null] [Rej=0] [ToS=0] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=3.88] [Fast=4.88] [Comm=0.00] [Fair=5.00] [Reviews=28] [ToS=0]
TO2: No Reviews
Reward: 0.25
Duration: 1800
Available: 1
Description: a very short task that involves search for information online
Qualifications: SurveyGroup [1241] DoesNotExist ; Exc: [94834-94245] DoesNotExist ; Location In CA, US
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.3.6
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]

aveline

Administrator
Champion
Reaction score
Feeling pleased. At the beginning of june, I spent some of my turking pennies on a stationary bike to use. I'm so very unfit. Been gradually increasing it and managed 2 sessions of 30 minutes today. Yay for it, not just clothing holder.
Good job! I got one last summer, but I only used it for a bit and promptly forgot about it. But I got back into it back in March and have managed to stick with it ever since. I started out at like 5-10 miles each day and now I'm up to 20+ per day, 6 days per week. It's so rewarding if you can keep it up.

ducky

good brain, good life
Mentor
Contributor
Reaction score
Good job! I got one last summer, but I only used it for a bit and promptly forgot about it. But I got back into it back in March and have managed to stick with it ever since. I started out at like 5-10 miles each day and now I'm up to 20+ per day, 6 days per week. It's so rewarding if you can keep it up.
:bike2:

aveline

Administrator
Champion
Reaction score
yeah, i hope nothing changes as well and that they start posting again. i assumed it was just someone taking over the project or maybe they just didnt want to go with that name anymore for whatever reason
Yeah, OCMP doesn't really have much of a presence on MTurk at all anymore, so I imagine there's not a lot of point to the numbered account names anymore. I'm hoping that's all it is.

Reactions: <Gucci> and ducky

<Gucci>

Francis Manancis ...fuck you...
Threaderator
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
This sounds good. Probably better than what I’m doing. I’m just starving till my wedding. :facepalm2:

DareAngel3

Contributor
Mentor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Title: Language study | Accept
Requester: Language Research [AZKEY2SE4SC1C] Contact
TV: No Reviews
TO: No Reviews
TO2: No Reviews
Reward: 0.80
Duration: 3600
Available: 5
Description: This survey will take approximately 5 mins. You will be asked to rate sentences and words and provide brief demographic information.
Qualifications: Prevention of retakes DoesNotExist ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 95; Location EqualTo US
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.3.6
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]
2 minutes[/td][/tr]

Reactions: <Gucci> and Daniel

DareAngel3

Contributor
Mentor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
I just noticed that when I'm trying to export hits to the forum, it's going to a random thread I've never previously commented in or viewed? :thinking: Looks like JenniLeigh @JenniLeigh and mboone73 @mboone73 , too?
Edit: Nevermind, I see why. Someone started a thread as a new daily instead of under another category. Uh... who fixes that?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.