06/26 - Speedy Gonzales Sunday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

FRSMichael

Just HIT it, HIT it.
Reaction score
I am getting pissed. Just did a 10 minute HIT and the submit button does not work on Chrome, Firefox, or IE. >.<

Reactions: <Gucci>

Shuten Doge

You would feel small...like a rat. Radials
Reaction score
I am getting pissed. Just did a 10 minute HIT and the submit button does not work on Chrome, Firefox, or IE. >.<
there was a fix for sergey hits that you could find and maybe that would help.

FRSMichael

Just HIT it, HIT it.
Reaction score
That didn't work. I've messaged the Requester already also.

Reactions: Shuten Doge

Shuten Doge

Reaction score
Do you know your rising sign or your moon sign?
I dunno my rising sign but my moon sign is scorpio

I never put much stock into the whole sign thing, then like 5 years ago I had a gf super into it and realized that all my major relationships had been with pieces and scorpio and those were supposedly my best matches

Reactions: Tuesday

Tuesday

Banned
Banned
Contributor
Reaction score
I dunno my rising sign but my moon sign is scorpio

I never put much stock into the whole sign thing, then like 5 years ago I had a gf super into it and realized that all my major relationships had been with pieces and scorpio and those were supposedly my best matches
So, this might sound really wrong, but are you the sort of person who doesn't like to make decisions? For example, if you were going out for dinner tonight and someone asked you "Where do you want to go?" , Would you have a definitive answer, or would you be more like, "I don't know, where do you want to go?"

Tuesday

Banned
Banned
Contributor
Reaction score
Scorpio on the cusp of Sagittarius.
You know, I read some of your posts earlier, and I have no idea what your motivation was, but I admire you a great deal for having the confidence to leave a structured religious well religion.

FRSMichael

Just HIT it, HIT it.
Reaction score
Should I return this HIT so that I don't get an expired HIT or just let it expire and hope the requester provides compensation for my work? 18 minutes left and the submit button still does not work.

Vanyanka

Thoroughbred of Sin
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
You know, I read some of your posts earlier, and I have no idea what your motivation was, but I admire you a great deal for having the confidence to leave a structured religious well religion.
Well, thank you. That means a lot.

Shuten Doge

Reaction score
So, this might sound really wrong, but are you the sort of person who doesn't like to make decisions? For example, if you were going out for dinner tonight and someone asked you "Where do you want to go?" , Would you have a definitive answer, or would you be more like, "I don't know, where do you want to go?"
Depends on the day. Often I want something specific. Other times I would say, I am open to anything and you are a much pickier eater than me.

But no, not often would I say, "I don't know, where do you want to go?"

Last edited:

TissueHime

Thread Maker Extraordinaire
Threaderator
Reaction score
Should I return this HIT so that I don't get an expired HIT or just let it expire and hope the requester provides compensation for my work? 18 minutes left and the submit button still does not work.
expired is the same as returned, meaning they probably can't tell if you did the work if you did not submit it. You can still contact them before the hit expires.

Reactions: <Gucci>

Tuesday

Banned
Banned
Contributor
Reaction score
Well, thank you. That means a lot.
No it doesn't. I'm a stranger, but I have been through something similar. I just want to say that I think you're brave. That's probably your scorpio showing though.

Reactions: Vanyanka

FRSMichael

Just HIT it, HIT it.
Reaction score
expired is the same as returned, meaning they probably can't tell if you did the work if you did not submit it. You can still contact them before the hit expires.
I've already sent them a message regarding the issue and that I completed the HIT. Waiting on a response. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.