06/24 - Family Feud Friday!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Question for those more experienced with Zoltar-fu: I can't seem to get more than say 60-ish Zoltars on weekdays, even running two (2) one (1) second PANDAs. I've seen this suggested before, but I can't seem to get myself up into that magical 100+ range. Am I doing something wrong? I'm working the queue down and staying on top of my CAPTCHAs, so I don't think that's really the issue.

Wouldn't 2 1sec timers generate PRE errors? If nothing else it seems to interfere with actually working on the HITs themselves (multiple page refreshes required between each HIT to get one loaded).

What would be the optimal TM settings for page refreshes to improve my Hit counts.

Or conversely, I could just play Overwatch, drinks some beer and stream bewbs sites.

Jaded

The real themildone
Administrator
Reaction score
I'm sorry for all the ??...half asleep still, will this include too many PANDAS on too short of timer?
Yup, includes refreshing on any mturk page.

Kessikitty

Issac the Todd
Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Picture evaluation and opinions on everyday issues | PANDA
Requester: Marius van Dijke [AGM55P2AKFRTQ] (TO)
TO Ratings:

☢☢☢☢☢ 5.00 Communicativity
☢☢☢☢☢ 2.45 Generosity
☢☢☢☢☢ 5.00 Fairness
☢☢☢☢☢ 5.00 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 14
(Submit a new TO rating for this requester)

Description: A survey about your personal experience of emotions in response to pictures and your opinions on everyday issues
Time: 30 minutes
Hits Available: 1
Reward: $0.50
Qualifications: Total approved HITs is not less than 1000; HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 95; Location is US

Warning on this, because they didn't give it to you properly.
Those pictures are not exactly easy to deal with. Needs an adult content qual. Proceed with caution.

Squatty

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Question for those more experienced with Zoltar-fu: I can't seem to get more than say 60-ish Zoltars on weekdays, even running two (2) one (1) second PANDAs. I've seen this suggested before, but I can't seem to get myself up into that magical 100+ range. Am I doing something wrong? I'm working the queue down and staying on top of my CAPTCHAs, so I don't think that's really the issue.

Wouldn't 2 1sec timers generate PRE errors? If nothing else it seems to interfere with actually working on the HITs themselves (multiple page refreshes required between each HIT to get one loaded).

What would be the optimal TM settings for page refreshes to improve my Hit counts.

Or conversely, I could just play Overwatch, drinks some beer and stream bewbs sites.
This week they have been coming in slow. I would usually get over a hundred a day, but this week I was averaging 50 to 60 a day. This could be due to smaller batches or more people working on them.

Reactions: Billdar

Bokamo

Reaction score
Oh, can I have a newb question for the morning crew? When I have Panda's running, how to deal with the captchas???? I've been pausing them, finding a hit to accept, doing that, then turning them back on, but surely there's a better way??

Squatty

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Reactions: Bokamo

joanna b

Reaction score
I think they named it Friday because by the time you get to it, you feel pretty fried.

mordea

Master of a Couple Things
Contributor
Reaction score
This week they have been coming in slow. I would usually get over a hundred a day, but this week I was averaging 50 to 60 a day. This could be due to smaller batches or more people working on them.
Pretty someone got to 200 Zoltars yesterday :salt:

MrTrentSD

Alive and Kicking
Contributor
Reaction score

Keep checking to make sure your PandA is actually running. Mine seem to randomly stop. RELOAD.

Reactions: tyr888

Squatty

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
So I grabbed this the other day, but I'm not sure if I'm using it right. I have it running, but I'm still having to accept and return on my own.
You hit whatever key you have it set to, it opens up a Hit in a new window. You type in the captcha and hit enter, it auto returns the hit and closes that window.

T. Leela

Oh Lord...
Contributor
Reaction score
are those body image things worth it, the 2.50 hits? can you do more than one? i had a bunch, then it said i tried the eval test. too many times, when i accidentally closed the page of one I was i the middle of. Seriously, I am not meant to be up this early. It's been an hour, my PE is 0.

j0e

Bounty Turker
Contributor
Reaction score
Got the same site three times this batch. :tinfoil:

Reactions: Jozer818
Status
Not open for further replies.