06/24 - Family Feud Friday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

J.D.

Reaction score
Title: PART TWO - Video Game Survey (must have qualified via PART ONE to participate in PART TWO) | PANDA
Requester: Insights [AQ2O8PY60NS0M] (TO)
TO Ratings:
★★★★ 4.71 Communicativity
★★★★ 4.14 Generosity
★★★★ 4.98 Fairness
★★★★ 4.92 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 83 | TOS Flags: 0
Submit a new TO review
Description: Survey of gamers to assess awareness of recently announced video games.
Time: 4 hours
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $1.00
Qualifications: Total approved HITs is not less than 100;HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 96;Location is US
It took 1 minute for me to complete this. I'm a bit worried because of this lol

Blue

Unlikeable Ass
Contributor
Reaction score
My wedding was low key and yet still paid for by my parents. Just saying, extravagant doesn't automatically mean paid for by mom and dad or visa versa. I think they spent about 3k total, but it wasn't my dream wedding. :shrug:
Oh I know that... but that isn't my favorite type of wedding to shoot... and I don't discount the price when I know the parents are paying either (usually... unless I really like the couple or the parents)... the discount is usually a gift to a couple just getting started on their own two feet that they never know they got.

tyr888

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Title: PART TWO - Video Game Survey (must have qualified via PART ONE to participate in PART TWO) | PANDA
Requester: Insights [AQ2O8PY60NS0M] (TO)
TO Ratings:
★★★★ 4.71 Communicativity
★★★★ 4.14 Generosity
★★★★ 4.98 Fairness
★★★★ 4.92 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 83 | TOS Flags: 0
Submit a new TO review
Description: Survey of gamers to assess awareness of recently announced video games.
Time: 4 hours
Qualifications: Total approved HITs is not less than 100;HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 96;Location is US
If I accidentally returned the hit, is it lost to me forever?

Reactions: Cmoney

Barbwire

Averagely-known member
Contributor
Reaction score
Reactions: squee

essjay

Filthy Casual
Contributor
Reaction score
it wasn't my dream wedding.
I always felt weird cos I had friends that had been planning their weddings FOREVER and I never had any idea of what my dream wedding would even be cos I never saw myself getting married. When we ran off to Vegas, I was stoked I didn't have to even think about planning anything. Husband keeps asking if I want to renew my vows and have a party, but I hate parties and would rather spend the money on pretty much anything else.

Devil_Dawg

Marine, Husband, Father, Grand Father
Contributor
Reaction score
I always felt weird cos I had friends that had been planning their weddings FOREVER and I never had any idea of what my dream wedding would even be cos I never saw myself getting married. When we ran off to Vegas, I was stoked I didn't have to even think about planning anything. Husband keeps asking if I want to renew my vows and have a party, but I hate parties and would rather spend the money on pretty much anything else.
now the renewing vows thing is pretty great if you ask me, we had a blast and it was funner then the first, no pressure...etc.

Reactions: MerryLou

seventhaxis

will turk for steak
Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Answer a survey about your 4-11 yr old child's emotions. You must be fluent in English. | PANDA
Requester: Liz Davis [A32IK4R5K9X2OR] (TO)
TO Ratings:
TO Unavailable
Submit a new TO review
Description: You will fill out some demographics questions & questions pertaining to your child’s emotions and how they deal with them. Your child must be 4-11 yrs old.
Time: 60 minutes
Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) is greater than 60

Liz @Liz might be branching out. It's not just the forum anymore.
25 minutes into it and I'm working pretty quickly -- no end in site. "You will be taken to next questionnaire."

Reactions: Rerun

seventhaxis

will turk for steak
Contributor
Reaction score
oh my god return that shit
Yeah, I'm thinking about it. Wish I could safely and accurately screencap the scroll bar in this FOURTH questionnaire....it's a mile long.

But it's a dollar and I'm so far into this...../sunk cost

SharonS

Reaction score
If I accidentally returned the hit, is it lost to me forever?
I couldnt even get in, First one closed out, not by me either..so irritated I wanted that dollar..was like the man on the insurance commercial " I got you a dollar"..then poof no dollar lmao

Status
Not open for further replies.