06/23 - Trivia Jeopardy Thursday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

JenniLeigh

Batch Betta Have My Money
Contributor
Reaction score
Storm keeps knocking out power and internet...
maybe I won't make the monies tonight :/

Reactions: <Gucci>

T. Leela

Oh Lord...
Contributor
Reaction score
Weird. I've been banned, unbanned, and rebanned from Krypton today. With just one email saying I need to be more random re where I click. They need to be less random with banning me. imo.

Reactions: JenniLeigh

Matilda Jones

Grey Ghost
Contributor
Reaction score
Last edited:

Barbwire

Averagely-known member
Contributor
Reaction score
I don't have the export link but these were really good. $0.50 for about 2.5 minutes each, 8hr AA. Short timer though so don't hoard them if he posts another batch.
Title: Extract article keywords using Alchemy API | PANDA
Requester: Mundo Alonso-Cuevillas [A3L68TOOBZS3UB] (TO)
TO Ratings:

☢☢☢☢☢ 0.00 Communicativity
☢☢☢☢☢ 1.00 Generosity
☢☢☢☢☢ 1.00 Fairness
☢☢☢☢☢ 1.00 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 2
(Submit a new TO rating for this requester)
Description: We would like to place up to 40 keywords per article using a platform called Alchemy API. The task will consist in introducing a URL into a text box, an copy + paste each keyword
Time: 5 minutes
Hits Available: 65
Reward: $0.50
Qualifications: None

they aren't coming in on panda so they are done

Reactions: <Gucci>

Matilda Jones

Grey Ghost
Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Extract article keywords using Alchemy API | PANDA
Requester: Mundo Alonso-Cuevillas [A3L68TOOBZS3UB] (TO)
TO Ratings:

☢☢☢☢☢ 0.00 Communicativity
☢☢☢☢☢ 1.00 Generosity
☢☢☢☢☢ 1.00 Fairness
☢☢☢☢☢ 1.00 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 2
(Submit a new TO rating for this requester)
Description: We would like to place up to 40 keywords per article using a platform called Alchemy API. The task will consist in introducing a URL into a text box, an copy + paste each keyword
Time: 5 minutes
Hits Available: 65
Reward: $0.50
Qualifications: None

they aren't coming in on panda so they are done
That's a bummer about the rejects - there was no TO when I started them. I only got about 11 in so it was worth the risk.

FRSMichael

Just HIT it, HIT it.
Reaction score
I want to knock out a lot of Krypton Lab HITs but at the same time...I am damn tired. My routine today consisted of the following: 30 minutes of basketball before work, 4 hours of work, 15 minutes of basketball and 10 minutes of treadmill running as a warm-up to my 1.5 hour long back workout that I finished off with another 10 minutes of treadmill running. THEN I worked another 4 hours before finally heading home.

Goose

Contributor
Reaction score
That's a bummer about the rejects - there was no TO when I started them. I only got about 11 in so it was worth the risk.
The first 3 I did were rejected, I entered the first set of words and not "keywords" before I caught what I did, I messaged them but havent heard anything back yet. All others have been approved though. I was at fault so I cant really blame rejections on anyone but me. However that 5minute timer does suck

FRSMichael

Just HIT it, HIT it.
Reaction score
FRSMichael @FRSMichael Wow. I myself walked to the mailbox this evening. But it's a long driveway, so....
I'm really pushing myself lately to get back to the physical aesthetic that I want to be at again. I miss the days of weighing around 175lbs with ~8-9% body fat. That was easy to obtain when I was deployed because I put myself on a strict low carb/high protein meal plan. It's tougher to do stateside since I don't meal prep and am often on-the-go. Right now, I'm at 195lbs and around 15% body fat.

Pleco

Friendly Neighborhood Rat
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
I can't believe Britain has voted to leave the EU. This will seriously affect my international investments, I don't think I'll be able to take three Summer vacations this year, it's always the little guys like us who end up paying the price.

Reactions: kryss and <Gucci>

James

Reaction score
I'm really pushing myself lately to get back to the physical aesthetic that I want to be at again. I miss the days of weighing around 175lbs with ~8-9% body fat. That was easy to obtain when I was deployed because I put myself on a strict low carb/high protein meal plan. It's tougher to do stateside since I don't meal prep and am often on-the-go. Right now, I'm at 195lbs and around 15% body fat.
I hope you meet your goals my friend. Also, thank you for your service.

Reactions: FRSMichael

James

Reaction score
I can't believe Britain has voted to leave the EU. This will seriously affect my international investments, I don't think I'll be able to take three Summer vacations this year, it's always the little guys like us who end up paying the price.
Well, there's always the Hamptons.

Reactions: Pleco and <Gucci>
Status
Not open for further replies.