06/23 - Stomping Grounds Sunday!

Where would you rather travel to?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kennedy

Contributor
Reaction score
It was def between Paris and Australia for me, but like... Paris isn't that hard, you know? Paris is like a short flight and it's... Paris. You can get there easy from London. AUSTRALIA has adventure and extreme heat and snakes... and uhh idk maybe I chose the wrong one.
I did not care for Paris. I'm not a big fan of New Orleans. I am dying to go to Montreal though. Perhaps I am trying to find one French place that isn't dirty?

Peachy

Banned
Pollster
Crowd Pleaser
Champion
Reaction score
has anyone actually worked on the $16 surveycomets outside of their usual hits? i know it says you can get a bonus if you do a few forecasts, etc

Maria Tortilla

Dave Grohl is my spirit animal
Contributor
Reaction score
Have you seen the pictures of all those gigantic spiders in Australia?! No thanks!

Reactions: alk69 and Kennedy

mboone73

The Last Hit Poster
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Half-Ass
Reaction score
Title: Answer a one-off social science survey. Bonus up to $1.60 based on performance. Multiple attempts not approved. | PANDA
Requester: Michael Naef [AYA74ZIFOG6RF] (Req TV): $10.56/hr/hr
(TO): [Pay: N/A] [Fair: N/A] [Comm: N/A] [Fast: N/A]
Description:
The survey will be mostly about your social situation, demographics and economic behavior. A bonus of up to an extra 1.60 USD is available depending on performance. Please do not redo the survey if republished, repeat workers will be filtered.
Time: 50 minutes(s)
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $0.80
Qualifications: None;

Reactions: DatJersey

mboone73

The Last Hit Poster
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Half-Ass
Reaction score
Reactions: jan

JenniLeigh

Batch Betta Have My Money
Contributor
Reaction score
This year is flying by. And in 2020, I will have been alive in six different decades.

:grandpa:
Soon I'll have been IN more decades than I am old... and it's making my eyes crossed.
80s
90s
00s
10s
and soon to be 20s
And the math on that makes my brain weird.

Jaded

The real themildone
Administrator
Reaction score
Soon I'll have been IN more decades than I am old... and it's making my eyes crossed.
80s
90s
00s
10s
and soon to be 20s
And the math on that makes my brain weird.
I just did the same thing and was really confused.

• Haha
Reactions: JenniLeigh

JenniLeigh

Batch Betta Have My Money
Contributor
Reaction score
has anyone actually worked on the $16 surveycomets outside of their usual hits? i know it says you can get a bonus if you do a few forecasts, etc
When did they say you can get a bonus?
(Other than it MAYBE increasing your score enough to place high enough for the competition thing.)

alk69

Reaction score
It was def between Paris and Australia for me, but like... Paris isn't that hard, you know? Paris is like a short flight and it's... Paris. You can get there easy from London. AUSTRALIA has adventure and extreme heat and snakes... and uhh idk maybe I chose the wrong one.
Australia is a long expensive trip. Come to the poor man's Australia! Come to Texas! We have a impossible number of toxic animals, plants and people. Just like that other place(I mean Australia, not hell). There's beaches where you can get stung by Portuguese-men-of wars, ate by sharks, and annoyed by other people's kids. Try boating and watch the Coast Guard take down a mess of drug dealers. There's a nice spacious desert, too. Just packed with cowboys, horses, guns and snakes. Oh and don't forget the extra mean scorpions (don't ask how I know this one). We have an unpleasant amount of ornery armed, beer-drinking red-necks. Just like Australia. Yeah, come to Texas. In fact, you can have it.

mboone73

The Last Hit Poster
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Half-Ass
Reaction score
Status
Not open for further replies.