Not open for further replies.

ElleWoods

Walking in a Turker Wonderland
Contributor
Reaction score

Rose

Contributor
Reaction score
Does anyone have suggestions for an app ( program) that will basically split my laptop screen ( we are at my MIL for the next year) so I won't be able to get two monitors....( well I might) but until then
I used to just put one screen on half of the monitor and split it that way. Did that make since? I'm super tired still.

Reactions: lsutiger25

ElleWoods

Contributor
Reaction score
Ha! Silly. I'm going to try and catch it but from what I remember last time when folks were working on it I'll probably fail miserably even if I do manage to get it.
Toddlers do not let me sit at a computer long enough to work on it. The timer was longer last time. This time it's only 12 hours.

Reactions: jenaling

Rose

Contributor
Reaction score
Toddlers do not let me sit at a computer long enough to work on it. The timer was longer last time. This time it's only 12 hours.
Is it that bad? Maybe I shouldn't even try and Panda it.

Reactions: The Bad Ash

teal4life

Why I Turk
Contributor
Reaction score
Does anyone have suggestions for an app ( program) that will basically split my laptop screen ( we are at my MIL for the next year) so I won't be able to get two monitors....( well I might) but until then
Morning. I use tab resize from the chrome store. Don't know if that is what you wanted.

lsutiger25

Contributor
Reaction score
I used to just put one screen on half of the monitor and split it that way. Did that make since? I'm super tired still.
Yes, perfect- thanks - only problem I have is I keep moving the websites and messing them around haha

ElleWoods

Contributor
Reaction score
It's hard. I spent three hours on it last time and then gave up. I know people who finished it, but didn't get everything exactly right and were denied the qual.

lsutiger25

Contributor
Reaction score
Morning. I use tab resize from the chrome store. Don't know if that is what you wanted.
Yes- something just like that! Thanks I'll have to try it after I fail at this API

ElleWoods

Contributor
Reaction score
And last time, once you passed the first qual test they made you do another. So just because you pass the first doesn't even mean you'll get it.

Reactions: jan

Rose

Contributor
Reaction score
Yes, perfect- thanks - only problem I have is I keep moving the websites and messing them around haha
I'm not sure if you have a laptop, but I did see someone post on here before there is a way to use a laptop as a second monitor.

Rose

Contributor
Reaction score
And last time, once you passed the first qual test they made you do another. So just because you pass the first doesn't even mean you'll get it.
Oh man that does sound tough. Maybe I'll keep it on Panda just to look at it or maybe I won't catch it which sounds even better at the moment.

lsutiger25

Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Alcohol Consumption Survey | PANDA
Worker: Preview | Accept | Requester
Requester: Ananda Easley [A16RS7KQM5HPYA] (Contact)
TO 1: [Pay: 4.00] [Fast: 5.00] [Comm: 0.00] [Fair: 5.00] [Reviews: 1] [ToS: 0]
TO 2:
[Rate: --/hr] [Pen: -- days] [Res: -- of 0] [Rec: -- of 0] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Brk: 0]
Description:
Age 40-60. Background information, an alcohol use questionnaire, and a life attitudes questionnaire.
Time: 1 hour
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $1.00
Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 90; Location EqualTo US;

YES! This is what I need after this weekend...

lsutiger25

Contributor
Reaction score
I'm not sure if you have a laptop, but I did see someone post on here before there is a way to use a laptop as a second monitor.
Yeah, I do- we just sold our house and moving in with my MIL while ours is being built...and I don't think she would like me taking over her office (or my bedroom) with multiple monitors

Rose

Contributor
Reaction score
Yeah, I do- we just sold our house and moving in with my MIL while ours is being built...and I don't think she would like me taking over her office (or my bedroom) with multiple monitors
Oh ok. That's understandable.

ElleWoods

Contributor
Reaction score
It's a great qual if you get it.
Yes, it is. Sorry. Not belittling it. I just don't have the time to give the test what it really needs. That's all I meant.

Reactions: jan and Rose

scrmcasey

Skynet Aide
Gamemaster
Sole Survivor
Reaction score
It's hard. I spent three hours on it last time and then gave up. I know people who finished it, but didn't get everything exactly right and were denied the qual.
When I opened the test last time, my boy got threw up. I took it as a sign. I'll try it again now, but hopefully without the sick boy.

Status
Not open for further replies.