06/22 - Snazzy Saturday!

How many pending hits do you currently have?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

LucyO

Contributor
Sole Survivor
Reaction score
It appears so. He was only about 20 seconds away from the warehouse he would be turning into :(
That's awful! My dad drives a truck and I always have to check on him when I hear about an accident. I'm sure he wishes I'd quit doing that...

Peachy

Banned
Pollster
Crowd Pleaser
Champion
Reaction score
so do you think Zion is overrated? Only one season at Duke, 18 years old, and super hyped. I can't help but think he might not be as good of NBA player as all the hype and media attention he got this week as the top overall draft. I know MLB has had plenty of failed number one picks and I wonder if the NBA has, also.

I also wonder what the Pelicans will be like this coming year with Zion and his teammates - might as well call the team the Los Angeles Pelicans. :wink:
it’s hard to say right now. obviously he has a lot of hype to fill now.

i will say though he’s built like a tank. in the Duke games and highlights i saw last season - he was pretty dominant. of course nba is a step up from college so we shall see. i’m rooting for the Pelicans though. i’m rooting for a more leveled playing field in the nba and we (should) see it this coming season with KD and Klay out for GSW

Turtlefemm

Mostly a Turtle
Contributor
Mentor
Reaction score
Someone had to take my place in providing drunken shenanigans.
Drunken Shenanigans was the name of a guild my son convinced me to join in WoW. The leader lost his marbles and kicked everyone out. I never even spoke to any of them, but apparently most of them lived up to the name.

mboone73

The Last Hit Poster
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Half-Ass
Reaction score
Drunken Shenanigans was the name of a guild my son convinced me to join in WoW. The leader lost his marbles and kicked everyone out. I never even spoke to any of them, but apparently most of them lived up to the name.
I wonder if my lotro is working now. Haven't played in months. :(

mboone73

The Last Hit Poster
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Half-Ass
Reaction score
Title: 10-minute interview about how Turkers choose tasks | PANDA
Requester: Trevor Owens [A1US9OZPJX72XM] (Req TV): $18.49/hr/hr
(TO): [Pay: N/A] [Fair: N/A] [Comm: N/A] [Fast: N/A]
Description:
We are conducting research on how turkers choose tasks. This is a quick interview which will last about 10 minutes.
Time: 3 hour(s)
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $2.50
Qualifications: Location EqualTo US;

Reactions: DatJersey and LucyO

aveline

Administrator
Champion
Reaction score
Title: A short survey | Accept
Requester: MResearch [ATQQALTI4A2IP] Contact
TV: No Reviews
TO: Pay=4.60 | Fast=4.80 | Comm=4.80 | Fair=4.93 | Reviews=15 | ToS=0
TO2: No Reviews
Reward: 0.55
Duration: 30:00
Available: 1
Description: In this survey, you will evaluate a product. The survey will last 4-6 minutes on average.
Qualifications: Location EqualTo US

Reactions: LucyO

aveline

Administrator
Champion
Reaction score
Title: Consumer Opinions | Accept
Requester: Chiara Longoni [A1ZE1GQMC0MYKV] Contact
TV: Hrly=$14.26 | Pay=Good | Approval=~24 hrs | Comm=Unrated | Rej=0 | Blk=0
TO: Pay=3.56 | Fast=4.67 | Comm=3.00 | Fair=4.71 | Reviews=17 | ToS=0
Reward: 0.40
Duration: 40:00
Available: 11
Description: Short academic survey about consumer opinions (avg time 3-4 minutes)
Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThan 1000; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 98; Location EqualTo US

aveline

Administrator
Champion
Reaction score
Title: Survey for e-commerce website | Accept
Requester: Ray Elder [A3QHPYP7B1I8NL] Contact
TV: Hrly=$51.46 | Pay=Generous | Approval=~24 hrs | Comm=Unrated | Rej=0 | Blk=0
TO: No Reviews
Reward: 2.50
Duration: 15:00
Available: 1
Description: Your responses will help us refine and organize content on our e-commerce website.
Qualifications: US High School Graduate EqualTo 1; Masters Exists ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 80; Location EqualTo US

rsmath

Hatch Green Chile
Reaction score
Drunken Shenanigans - I think that's going to be the name of my fantasy football team this year! Time to change the traditional "Helmet to Helmet Contact" for my team name

ps. do we ever play free yahoo fantasy football here for bragging rights?

rsmath

Hatch Green Chile
Reaction score
Even worse. I know they have drug testing and DOT hours, etc., but I have to wonder how well the U.S. Govt is enforcing the laws when it seems like everytime I get on the interstate for a 20 minute drive to my friend's house a time or two a year, I see trucks fail to hold their lane, making me think the drivers are sleepy, drugged up to try to stay alert, or are distracted driving while creating pee bombs.

LucyO

Contributor
Sole Survivor
Reaction score
Even worse. I know they have drug testing and DOT hours, etc., but I have to wonder how well the U.S. Govt is enforcing the laws when it seems like everytime I get on the interstate for a 20 minute drive to my friend's house a time or two a year, I see trucks fail to hold their lane, making me think the drivers are sleepy, drugged up to try to stay alert, or are distracted driving while creating pee bombs.
Well, according to my dad, all of the companies he has driven for have electronic logs that are automatically completed based on GPS, so they know how long the trucks are on the road and such. So, yes they HAVE to follow the rules. He can only drive a certain number of hours before he has to pull over and take a 10 hour break...even if it means he is in the middle of nowhere with nothing to do. They drug test randomly all the time, even at some of the scale houses they are forced to stop at. While I'm sure there are some people that break the rules, it would be very difficult for them to, and if they did, they'd have to pay a really high price for it (money and jail-time wise).

Edit - I should also include that a lot of these rules and electronic logs are new, so there may be some companies that don't use them, but I think it might be a law now that they have to. - oh, and dad complains about other truck drivers all the time too...

Last edited:

mboone73

The Last Hit Poster
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Half-Ass
Reaction score
Drunken Shenanigans - I think that's going to be the name of my fantasy football team this year! Time to change the traditional "Helmet to Helmet Contact" for my team name

ps. do we ever play free yahoo fantasy football here for bragging rights?
Yes. Mikeyyyyy @Mikeyyyyy won it again if I remember correctly.

Reactions: Mikeyyyyy

LucyO

Contributor
Sole Survivor
Reaction score
Just saw an ad for anxiety medication for cats.

What a time to be alive.
I took care of my friend's dog while they went on vacation and the dog was on soooo many medications. She asked us to watch the dog and I thought , "Sure, I love animals, it'll be a breeze." I was wrong. I had to give it 3 different medications, 3 times a day. One was for allergies, one for anxiety, and another one that I'm not sure what it was for... Never. Again.

Status
Not open for further replies.