06/21 - The Price is Right on Tuesday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

NovaLord

Stargazer
Contributor
Reaction score
God damn it. I accidentally accepted a Will at the same time as a Zoltar. Now I have to do all 10 Wills before I can go back to Zoltars and get them to load. WHY DO YOU FAIL ME TECHNOLOGY?!

Reactions: Tribune

ecko

Contributor
Reaction score
God damn it. I accidentally accepted a Will at the same time as a Zoltar. Now I have to do all 10 Wills before I can go back to Zoltars and get them to load. WHY DO YOU FAIL ME TECHNOLOGY?!
Why would you need to do all 10? I just did 1 waiting for my que to fill.

NovaLord

Stargazer
Contributor
Reaction score
Tech didn't fail you, you did
Why can tech not load Zoltars and Wills at the same time? Tech failed me. I am perfect.

Why would you need to do all 10? I just did 1 waiting for my que to fill.
Already loaded 10 wills on my que. It keeps sending me to the next Will, loading it, and locking me out of a zoltar until I finish it

Raven

I have a list of names, yours is in red underline
Contributor
Reaction score
You only have to do the Wills you open up and load. Once youve done those, then you can go back to zoltar.

bxpretzel

Ari Gold
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
If you all haven't signed up for Prolific Academic, I highly recommend it. I just cashed out another 30 pounds last night. In total, I've earned £122.23, which is roughly $180 right now. Better paying and usually quicker surveys. Paid via PayPal - usually very quickly (1 business day for me). Use my link to sign up! https://prolific.ac/rp?ref=9FVLS6UJ

NovaLord

Stargazer
Contributor
Reaction score
You only have to do the Wills you open up and load. Once youve done those, then you can go back to zoltar.
It forcibly opens the next Will in my que though. Whether I like it or not. Punishing me.

Reactions: Tribune and Raven

Raven

I have a list of names, yours is in red underline
Contributor
Reaction score
It forcibly opens the next Will in my que though. Whether I like it or not. Punishing me.
yeah ^_^ but if you click the hits available button (i have it on my bookmarks bar) before the next hit loads, you can stop ^_^

NovaLord

Stargazer
Contributor
Reaction score
yeah ^_^ but if you click the hits available button (i have it on my bookmarks bar) before the next hit loads, you can stop ^_^
I tried doing that and spamming alt f4. It beats me every time. I just have to accept it and do what it wants...

Status
Not open for further replies.