06/21 - Batch Friday

What 2005-2009 Oscar award film is your favorite?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dottie

Reaction score
These Speedfeedback are not English.

They're like 50% English at best... what's going on here -.-

Reactions: Despairagus

4ourfuture

Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Food Perception Study(~ 3 minutes) | PANDA
Requester: Johnson School BSL [A708YWZMMMGCY] (Req TV): $13.20/hr/hr
(TO): [Pay: N/A] [Fair: N/A] [Comm: N/A] [Fast: N/A]
Description:
We are interested in your perception about some food or beverage items, this study will take about 3 minutes.
Time: 30 minutes(s)
HITs Available: 67
Reward: $0.30
Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 500; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 96; Location In US;

thedorchannel

Contributor
Reaction score
when you guys do screeners at usertesting.com, do they load slowly on your computer? like, does it take a few seconds before you can click a choice?

Reactions: HelloHello

4ourfuture

Contributor
Reaction score
when you guys do screeners at usertesting.com, do they load slowly on your computer? like, does it take a few seconds before you can click a choice?
It does! Sometimes I'll click a button, then the screen shifts and I've selected something else. I may have that one script that makes radio buttons larger on and I'm wondering if that has anything to do with it. :thinking:

thedorchannel

Contributor
Reaction score
It does! Sometimes I'll click a button, then the screen shifts and I've selected something else. I may have that one script that makes radio buttons larger on and I'm wondering if that has anything to do with it. :thinking:
THANK YOU I thought it was just me!

I NEED a solution to this!

Steez

Woke
Reaction score
Good morning everyone,

If you have completed Stanford HCI tasks that offered a bonus payment and have not received that bonus payment, please reach out to Stanford HCI. I did that after having not received any bonus payments from Stanford HCI for tasks done over 3 months ago, and Mark Whiting of Stanford HCI states: "We have tried to pay everyone we owe money to, though we did have some technical errors in the past that meant some of those payments were delayed. I checked to see if we owed you anything and I don’t see a record of it. Was it with a different worker ID? "

I completed ten of those tasks, with all of them taking at least half an hour to complete. Examples of those HITS are:
Stanford HCI Write online ads - bonus up to $12 / hour
Stanford HCI Mock Jury Deliberation - bonus up to $12/hour
Stanford HCI Write online ads - variable bonus up to $9.10
Stanford HCI Classify images as real or fake. Up to $12/hr.

This is not a new issue with threads from Reddit (and I'm sure from these forums) of Stanford HCL not paying bonus payments until they were pressured by many workers to do so. I am awaiting Mark's reply from screenshots I sent him showing that yes, the base pay was paid but no bonuses. Be vocal and be vigilant. You deserve the money you were guaranteed.

Last edited:

thedorchannel

Contributor
Reaction score
You're probably right.
i have noticed that when i turn off my mturk scripts and close out any other windows the screeners load a wee bit faster.

im trying to think of anything else i can do

Reactions: 4ourfuture

thedorchannel

Contributor
Reaction score
4ourfuture @4ourfuture one thing i realized is that if you have a radio dial screener and the FIRST option applies to you, when it first appears you can click on the first option and then hit the enter button, then when it shifts down it will ALWAYS be the accurate selection.

It can only mess up if its those options underneath the first option

Reactions: 4ourfuture

4ourfuture

Contributor
Reaction score
4ourfuture @4ourfuture one thing i realized is that if you have a radio dial screener and the FIRST option applies to you, when it first appears you can click on the first option and then hit the enter button, then when it shifts down it will ALWAYS be the accurate selection.

It can only mess up if its those options underneath the first option
Thank you for letting me know. I appreciate it.

Reactions: thedorchannel
Status
Not open for further replies.