06/20 - Millionaire Monday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Digital Nomad

Reaction score
3 min
Title: Virtual Assistant (navigation) | PANDA
Requester: Song Xiaoli [A21OQSSPRW76K3] (TO)
TO Ratings:

☢☢☢☢☢ 0.00 Communicativity
☢☢☢☢☢ 4.80 Generosity
☢☢☢☢☢ 5.00 Fairness
☢☢☢☢☢ 4.40 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 5
(Submit a new TO rating for this requester)

Description: We are collecting possible user requests to TV assistant. Only to fill in six sentences.
Time: 60 minutes
Hits Available: 1
Reward: $0.60
Qualifications: Masters has been granted; Total approved HITs is not less than 1000; HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 95

Reactions: Vanyanka

Aydiarose

Kinkguin 0f d00m
Contributor
Reaction score
Has anyone moved states while on mturk...if so was it a massive headache to change address on amazon payments and the like?
I didn't have any issues with that part but you'll never get your state qual changed. if you for example move from a state that doesn't let you do a9s to one that does you're still screwed and can't do them.

Reactions: Antamania

electrolyte

The Ghost of MTurk Past
Contributor
Reaction score
I didn't have any issues with that part but you'll never get your state qual changed. if you for example move from a state that doesn't let you do a9s to one that does you're still screwed and can't do them.
This. No problem changing my address but the state qual won't change. It's a known issue and they're supposedly "working on it".

Pippa

All things lovely and beautiful.
Contributor
Reaction score

tyr888

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Some son of a bitch ran over a curb onto the sidewalk and ran over a 15 yo sulcata tortoise. His shell is crushed and they don't know if he'll make it or not. Spike is a Louisville icon. His owner takes him for a walk every day and hauls a wagon for when Spike gets tired or refuses to budge. :(

wow, and some people may not be aware of this, but 15 is actually fairly young for tortoises.

Reactions: JenniLeigh

Metallica

Never free, never me
Contributor
Reaction score
Night folks. Now that Monday is over we can at least pretend we want to be alive.

Reactions: JenniLeigh
Status
Not open for further replies.