Title: Answer 15 questions about a website | Accept
Requester: Madeline Enos [A3LXH16EN3Z0YM] Contact
TV: No Reviews
TO: [Pay=5.00] [Fast=0.00] [Comm=0.00] [Fair=0.00] [Reviews=1] [ToS=0]
TO2: No Reviews
Reward: 1.20
Duration: 30:00
Available: 1
Description: Please visit the website we link to, spend some time answering 12 yes/no questions and some text fields about what you like/dislike about the website.
Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThan 1000; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 97; Location EqualTo US
Ugh, I hate these so much. It's kinda hard to keep coming up with new things to say when every site looks almost exactly the same.

scout

Contributor
Reaction score
Well, I guess I'll have to up my Ben Peterson game!! :)
I've been using PC to catch those HITs. But I live out in the middle of nowhere (literally) and have a really SLOW internet, so maybe that's been hurting me. THANKS for setting me straight!!!
i have been using my wired internet connection lately so that increased speed may have something to do with it? since i did not really ever do his HITs before june 1, i don't have much to compare it to. try wired over wifi?

LucyO

Contributor
Sole Survivor
Reaction score
Ugh, I hate these so much. It's kinda hard to keep coming up with new things to say when every site looks almost exactly the same.
I know! I always feel like I have to come up with new things, like, "I hated how this particular sentence was worded, and I find their color scheme offensive..." I kind of hate them.

TheDuck

Reaction score
I know! I always feel like I have to come up with new things, like, "I hated how this particular sentence was worded, and I find their color scheme offensive..." I kind of hate them.
If it helps, I review the page and then the "about us" page to help find what to say.

• Love
Reactions: scrmcasey and LucyO

TSolo315

SnapNCrackle
Administrator
Reaction score
These are great and you're both :wacko:

rsmath

Hatch Green Chile
Reaction score
the dating profile photos?
:wideyed:

Those would be Petersons (to my knowledge) I've never seen that much posted that quickly. If you did 1K in a week, congrats!

Those were my favs - got paid to look at women in those women dating profile ones.

I'll have to make a better effort to figure out why I'm not getting Peterson anymore. Hopefully it's just a HIT ID change rather than me being soft-blocked.

Reactions: LucyO

TSolo315

SnapNCrackle
Administrator
Reaction score
sad about all the ppl voting wings
might increase my ignore list
Wing-voters is also good representation of most sophisticated MTCers.

Pay-wise, they're good. It's the only reason I still do them. Having to actually rate these websites is ugh, though. I would never give any of these sites my credit card info.
Yeah, you just scroll through and click no.

The only hard question is "what do you like about this web page"

scrmcasey

Skynet Aide
Gamemaster
Sole Survivor
Reaction score
sad about all the ppl voting wings
might increase my ignore list
There is a pizza place up the street from me that has an awesome buffalo chicken pizza that would help me to miss wings less. I don't think they'll do as good a job of making a sushi pizza.

LucyO

Contributor
Sole Survivor
Reaction score
GTR @GTR .....I see what you did there..... :ROFL:

• Haha
Reactions: GTR

4ourfuture

Contributor
Reaction score
What's the current Madeline count? I've caught four.

Reactions: LucyO
Status
Not open for further replies.